21-30

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 21 Married

  The day was when Li Xiu delivered food to Zhou Lian every now and then and it was the right day for the two to get married. On the first day, Li Xiu followed Zhou Lian to the commune to obtain a marriage certificate, and also registered Zhou Lian's household registration and put it on Li Xiu's household registration. Seeing that the relationship on the household registration book was husband and wife, Li Xiu was very excited.

  Aunt Li and Aunt Li took care of the wedding day. Before dawn, Li Xiu’s yard became lively. Everyone from the old Li’s family was present. Grandma Li guarded Li’s second family and sat in the west room to prevent them from causing trouble for Li Xiu. The three relatives who came to help all smiled tacitly when they saw the situation. No one talked nonsense.

  Third Aunt Li led the aunts and aunts of the family to work in the kitchen. The banquets served by Li Xiu were full of hard dishes, and there were many people who came. They arranged more than a dozen tables, and they had to prepare all the dishes before the new daughter-in-law came in.

  Aunt Li led Li Hua, Li Gui, and the relatives they arranged to come, tea, cigarettes, candy, and melon seeds had to be prepared in advance.

  Boss Li entertained his relatives and Li Xiu's elders from the village.

  Li Laosan and Ge Ye were busy picking up the new daughter-in-law and everything when the new daughter-in-law came in.

  The construction of Li Bo and Ge Ye's family is a bed boy.

  Li Bao, Li Guo, and seven other unmarried brothers from the same family wanted to pick up the new wife with Li Xiu, but there was no Li Hua and the others.

  Li Xiu borrowed bicycles from the village head's family and Ge Ye's family, and six bicycles from the village. Almost all the bicycles in the village are here. He used nine bicycles and two ox carts in the village to pick up his wife.

  They set off as soon as the sun rose. The new daughter-in-law had to enter the house before noon. If it was unlucky, there was the elder Li and Aunt Li at home to take care of them. Li Xiu led his younger brothers to Zhoujiazhuang Yue's house to pick up his daughter-in-law in peace of mind.

  The weather was also beautiful, the weather was beautiful, and it was just past nine o'clock when we arrived at Zhoujiazhuang. Seeing the happy words on the red paper on the closed door of his father-in-law's house, Li Xiule went to knock on the door.