Pilot Pt.2

_________𑁍𑁍꧁𓆉︎꧂𑁍𑁍_________

Then they arrived at the marsh

after driving around for a while, John B swapped with Pope, for getting a beer.

Brooke took off her shirt, left her in her bikini top, she got real hot. As soon as her bikini was visible, she heard her friends cheering.

JJ let out a mega whistle, looked her up and down, making her blush. ''Don't you look beautiful.''

''uh hello i'm just here. Let's get comfortable and stop flirting with my sister JJ''. Coli said with a laugh. ''You do indeed look good too''

''Brooks that color blue is really your color!'' Kie compliments her friend. Who throws her a kiss ''Thanks girl!''

''Lemme show y'all a praty trick!'' JJ said to the group, who were now shirtless and standing on the bow of the beat.

"Hey Pope, can you go a little faster?" the Maybank boy asked the driver

Pope rolled his eyes, but did as he was told.

''he's done this like six thousand times, and always fails" John B said to Coli, resting her head on his shoulder. Who just had to laugh.

"Hey, six thousand and one a charm!'' The girl said jokingly, which also made the boy laugh.

JJ turned, opened his mouth and started to pour the beer in to his mouth, whits was going all over his friends from the wind.

"ew you're getting beer in my hair!" Brooke says naggingly

The group was complaining to JJ to stop, which he clearly ignored

Suddenly everything goes very fast, the boot jerked forward, making Coli tumbel over and John B to land on top of her

"shit, Lina, are you okay?" he asks if he quickly gets off her and helps her up. Coli lets out a soft groan and rubs her forehead, she already knows there will be a bruise tomorrow, "I'm okay Johnny, thanks"

"Jesus Pope" kie says, glaring at the boy as she got up.

Brooke meanwhile has already straightened up and walks to the rant of the boat and sees JJ floating in the water with a grean "oh my god, Blondie are you okay?"

"I think my heels touched the back off my head" he growls, which makes Brooke grin

"Brooky are you okay?" her older sister asks, who responds back and says she's okay.

"Pope what did you do?" JJ says, still in the water

Pope looked around, trying to see what he hit into," sandbar. The channel chanded"

"no shit" JJ swims back to the boat

"ugh, this probably gonne mess this whole place up" John B growls, looking around the water

" Hey I safed the beer, thought" The Maybank boy cheered, drinking from it, which makes Coli look at me in disgust "gross JJ"

"I'm Proud Too"

"Congratulations, you should" Brooke says sercastically, she stood on top of the bow, getting ready to help the boy up. She was close to the water when Pope, standing by her meanwhile, catches her eye. "Guys, I think there's a boat down there..."

JJ starts to look in the water, while the group looked at Pope in disbelief, "shut up Pope"

The boy gives John B a glare and then points into the water "no, i'm being serious, there's a fucking boat down there!"