Back In OBX

_________𑁍𑁍꧁𓆉︎꧂𑁍𑁍_________

Pov Coraline

The Jones had just arrived in obx.

'It felt good to be back. All memories of dad come back. But I have to be strong for Brooky. I'm worried about her. I didn't tell her that one of the biggest reasons we're back here is to help her get back on track' Coli shocked out of her thoughts by Brooke tapping her shoulder.

"Do I have your attention now? Jezz where were you?" She says slightly annoyed.

"I am all yours. What do you want to ask me?" Coli say overly kindly. It just gave the oldes sibling an eye roll.

"So I wanted to ask if you would like to come and explore the neighborhood with Thor and Atlas?" Then she says with a sigh.

Coli nod sure. Then she turn to her littel brother Finn. "Hey buddy we'll be right back are you okay here alone? You can choose the largest room in the meantime, okay?"

He knit passionately. And walks upstairs.

Brooke looks at her sister awkwardly. "What Brooky?" Coli ask.

"You promised me that I would get the largest room" she says reproachfully.

"I know, we'll sort that out later, okay?"

She nods. They call them dogs and go to discover the neighborhood. While the girls let their dogs walk in front of them, they catch up. Then suddenly Brooke stops without warning.

"What Brooke? Are you having another attack?" Coli ask concerned.

"No No look there" She points to a construction site where the police have just stopped. "Come on, let's take a look" Before her sister can say anything she walks over.

Her older sister can just stop her before she's about to enter the building. She tug on her arm. "Have you gone crazy?! if the police are here means there is something dangerous" She say sternly.

"Come on don't be a pussy" says the younger Jones defiantly.

Coli roll her eyes. "preferably from a distance" Brooke gives her sister a hug. They hide a little further and watch the spectacle. 4 teenagers running out of the building with the cops hot on their heels.

Suddenly Altlas starts barking loudly. "Hey Buddy be quiet pls soon they will discover us" the elder Jones tries to calm him down. She taps her sister on the shoulder. "We're going now" says the girl sternly. Her sister rolls her eyes but still follows her sister.

"That was crazy! I wonder that would have been. Maybe we'll see them at school"

Her sister stop her "Listen, they were chased by the cops. They are bad news" Coli wants to lecture her sister when she has to turn around to see a van loudly approaching. She and John B always wanted a van like that when they were kids, that's where she goes. Then everything seems to go in slow motion as she see the driver of the van. 'omg John B' she wants to call them. but it goes too fast. Maybe he didn't see me think Coli.

"Hey do you know him?" asks her younger sister from behind her "that guy was checking you out" What does the confused Girl ask. "I'll explain it to you on the way home, let's go back." says the older jones quickly.

on the way back home Coli tells her sister about John B and her jujud. Brooke is very interested and has discovered her sister

"You had a crush on him, didn't you?" she asks interested.

"Maybe but it was a long time ago and we've both changed" answer the other back.

"Do you know where he lives you can go see him?" her sister asks, interested.

"Yes and no i'm not going" say Coli back. "Now leave it as it is we are going to unload and put Mum to bed" says the elder Jones as she picks up an empty bottle.
••••••
when they finally finish unloading, Coli wants to start cooking. "Shit we forgot to do the shopping. I'll go to the store soon macaroni is okay? you take care of Finn"

her sister nodded

Pov Brooky

Coli has only just left and Her sister turns on the TV. Finn is playing in his room and what Emma is doing in her room god knows what. Brooke checkt messages on her cell phone. Not that she expected that. The news report on TV catches her attention.
"Jezz a hurricane nice than this." she mumbles to herself. "Finn slams the upstairs windows. It's about to storm!"

Then Coli also arrives. "Dinner is ready Finn are you coming?" she says.

Then the 3 of them sit in front of the TV eating their warm-up time.

"hey is it ok if i go out later?" Brooke asks with puppy eyes and a baby voice.

"There's a hurricane tonight Brooky are you crazy?"

"plssss Coli I'm taking Thor as protection 1 hour is good enough"

her older sister nods. She's too tired for fights now.

"yes! love you! you are the best"

"good night Finny boy" Brooky gives Finn a quick kiss on the forehead.

"you know I don't like that nickname" he says.

his older sister gives him another kiss on the cheek. "Hi Coli I'll be back in 2 hours. Come Thor."
•••••••
Brooke was already surfing on the beach when it started to rain and blow very hard. Thor barks at her from the beach. He's clearly not convinced. Brooke is just about to leave when she sees 2 boys surfing. She wants to go there but Thor stops her. Then she sees a boat cobblestones further out to sea. It starts to storm harder and harder. So she decides to run home quickly.

When she arrives home she sees her sister sleeping in the seat. Brooke can't help but smile at the thought of her older sister who fell asleep while waiting for Brooke. Brooke turns off the TV and puts a blanket over her sister. Then she lies down next to her sister and puts her head on Coli's shoulder.

_________𑁍𑁍꧁𓆉︎꧂𑁍𑁍_________

A/N my first chapter! yaaaay! i hope you liked it