007

Hyunjin's POV

"She's here" No. No. I can't accept. Ain't no way she's here. After that damn long time now she's here? RIGHT FUCKING NOW?. "Jisung maybe your hallucinating. This can't be real. May-maybe it's some random girl who look like her..yeah.." I said not really happy to know that she's here.

"Nono Hyunjin you gotta believe me, it was her. It was fucking her. Same hair, same height, same face and same shape. It was her Hyunjin"

"Ok where is she?"

"Y-you want t-to meet her? Like for real?"

"Well seems like I have to." I shrugged kinda annoyed knowing she's here. "O-over there, uhh you see that old man t-there, the woman next to him" he pointed looking kinda scared. Well I don't blame him, after all she has done ..

Yeji's POV

The boys left me and I was there alone with Minho. Well, I mean it was kinda awkward so.. haha

"Do you want to go to erm.. there!" I pointed out to a bunch of teenagers that were playing truth or dare.

"Seems cool. Let's go" Minho said while walking away and I followed him.

"Hi! Can we join too?" We arrived and I asked, some of them were shocked by the looks of the boy next to me .. I mean I don't blame them though, some of them were looking happy and some others judging us .. but oh well, I could give a fuck about them judging me.

"Yes sure! We would be happy!. Sit here." We sat were she told us to. I was between two boys, one of them was buff and had tattoos over his hand and arm and the other was so pretty but I prefer Minho. Talking about Minho he was sitting in front of me between two hot chicks. I guess he was enjoying those girls touching him, he had a big big smirk on his face, but the next thing I heard left me jungshocked

"I don't know your name so can I call you mine, daddy?" She said it in a uwu voice which made me vomit. I cringed so hard,

"perhaps do you want to get a room with me" she said it with a smirk while looking Minho up and down and licking her lips that's exactly when Minho's expressions changed, he was looking disgusted and pissed off

"Get the fuck off of me, ew" he said it in her face! Well she deserved it anyway. "Can we play the game now or y'all still want to fuck?" I said it pissed off cause it was getting annoying

"Yes! Ok so who's going to spin the bottle?" A girl with long straight black hair said it. I'll do it the boy next to me with tattoos said it. I guess he's a baddie 'cause he was smirking and winking at me while sticking his tongue out, like bro stop I'm not attracted.

He spin the bottle and I may say fuck my fucking luck, dude why has it to stop on me!?
"So baby girl..," he said sticking he's tongue out  again and then he licked he's teeth, bro stop I'm disgusted like ew who you think you are calling me baby girl ?!

"Want to get a room and have some fun" he said putting his hand on my thigh and squish it
"N-" before I could finish it someone punched the boy on the face "shut.the.fuck.up." Minho yelled it while punching him in the face he then took my hand and dragged me with him.

Hyunjin's POV

Han dragged me where she was and when I faced her, I had mixed feelings : anger, sadness, disgusted, hurt, etc..

"Bro you sure you want to face her?" Han asked, well I don't know myself if I'm ready to face her after what she've done "yeah I'm ready .. I guess" and then we walked were she was.

She was being a whore like always making out with a boy. She stopped making out and pushed the guy away and he left her. It was now me, her and Han.

"OH EM GEE! Look who's here the love of my life!" She said it in a high pitched voice which made me throw up already ew ew ew ew ew. "Bro don't throw up here" Han whispered to me as he knew I'm disgusted by her "uhh I missed the feelings of you inside me" she moaned while touching me "get the fuck off of me" I said and pushed her harshly.

"Did you miss me that much so you came back to me? he came to me? I know you could never find any other girl like me."

I could NOT do it anymore she's disgusting me and I want to FUCKING THROW UP. The urge to slap the shit out of her was so much that I couldn't handle, but I have to relax, I don't want to be arrested for harming a girl.

Seemed like Han noticed that I was annoyed and disgusted. He took my hand and whispered in my ear,

"Shh, relax you know she always have been a whore so chill and let me talk it out"

I calmed down a little and let him talk "listen Soojin" she death glared him "Hyunjin is not into you, so shut the fuck up and tell us what the fuck do you want" before she could say something Han interrupted her "don't say 'You' cause he probably doesn't want you so fuck
off"

"Your dad wants marriage" WHAT THE FUCK!?

———————————

Minjae's POV

Yep so I was lost. Beomgyu and Chaewon weren't there. Yeji and Minho disappeared. Hyunjin and Han aren't here either and the others went bitchin'.

I was alone sitting in a sofa while drinking and watching the others dancing and making out.
Suddenly someone picked me up and guess who was it? Yeah.

"You're coming with me tonight. I wasn't to have fun with you babe" Ohmygod I need to vomit. I slapped him hard but he didn't let me go, his grip on me was hard.

"LET ME DOWN I DON'T WANT TO COME WITH YOU- SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" I yelled while crying. I knew what is going to happen; and I didn't want it to happen.
"San stop let me go I clearly said I don't fucking want to marry you San stop" I cried cursing him. It all was my fathers fault.

My dad sold me to San's dad cause he was running out of money and San's dad was CEO of a famous company in Korea. He sold me to them 'cause they needed a ground-son so the son could own the company in the future.

My dad sold me to San's dad cause he wanted me to marry to San and give them ground son but NO.

I escaped and went to my mom. My mom divorced my dad cause of what he did. She never agreed to selling me to a bitch but my dad gutted her and forced her to agree. My mom kicked my dad out of her house and she lived in her mansion. And that's when I escaped to live with her.

I don't know how they didn't find me there but I could give a fuck about it. My mom owns a company for fashion and mode. So we are quite rich.

I came back to my senses and sow that we arrived at a privet room. " SAN STOP LEACE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I screamed for help and cried but the music was so loud that no one could hear us

Tonight we can do what we wanted to do for a really long time. Listen you marry me and give my my son then you're free to go- oh no you'll be mine till your last breath oops" he started to laugh like some psychopath.

I couldn't say something cause he was already sucking my lips but I didn't kiss him back. "Kiss me back or the rounds will be more" WHAT?! NO EW WTFF

"San stop please" I begged

"Not until I get what I want" he smirked

___________^^

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I WAS SO BUSY AND I WENT THROUGH A LOTTTT 😭💔

SORRY THO
Anyways Stan jihyo's solo cause she's my wife
Pls keep supporting me comment and vote tnxx

Pls I cringed SO hard writing this chapter 💀

Xoxo <33💗