009

Yeji's POV

After we talked for a bit, he drove me back to home. "Yeji thank you for everything, I enjoyed it a lot thanks to you" he smiled at me aww so sweet ..

"I have to say thanks Minho. Thank you for taking me to that beautiful restaurant and introducing me to ajumma. Thanks for tonight Minho I enjoyed everything thanks to you" I smiled at him as my cheeks got warmer.

"No problem, always" he smiled again "We should probably hangout more, so, whenever you're free tell me"

I nod and smiled at him "of course"

"Anyways it's past your bed time, good night pretty girl" he waved me bye and went to walk. As if nothing happened and he didn't call me pretty girl.

I unlocked the door and went upstairs. I changed and did my night routine then I throw myself on the bed. 'Pretty girl' repeated in my mind, Did he really mean that? Or was it just a game? Maybe he knows I like h-NO STOP YEJI STOP. WE DON'T LIKE MINHO THAT'S IT. NOW GO TO SLEEP.

After what seemed like 9383929 millions of years I got myself to sleep.

———————————

Minjae's POV

Me and Hyunjin tried to find the others. We've been searching a good fifteen mins now. We found chan and the others on the coach drinking and probably talking about hot chicks they saw or approached.

"You see I saw this hot Latina chick and damn she was hot. We talked a little and made out. I asked for her number which she gave me without any hesitate" Han said while smirking.

We sat down with the others "Did y'all do something or what?! Y'all weren't here since the past two hours. Don't forget y'all are so young to have babies now" Seungmin said which made me chock on my saliva

"SEUNGMIN THE FUCK?" I yelled embarrassed. "Kim Seungmin you sure need some water, you're on weeds" Hyunjin said pissed but also sarcastic.. very sarcastic ..

"YAA" Seungmin yelled. "Anyways did some of y'all see Chaewon or Beomgyu?" I asked a lil worried for them.

"Don't worry Minj I saw them together they're fine, ah and I also saw Yeji and Minho they went outside" I nod at what chan said.

We talked a bit more and some of us chugged more alcohol but some didn't cause they probably had to drive us home.

I was wasted but Hyunjin was sober I guess.
"I wan som mow" I talked drunkly "No. you already drank so much minj" Hyunjin told me as he took the glass of beer and raised it up so I couldn't reach it.

"Hyuji pelease a lil bid mor. Ids the las one I swaea" He sighed "no you're already wasted. C'mon lets go" as he said he picked me up in a bridal style and took me out to the car.

They were two cars there. In car number one Bangchan was the driver and it was me, Gyu and Chae, Felix and Hyunjin. The second car was the rest of the boys. We were so much and there wasn't any space left so I sat on Hyunjin's lap. I was extremely drunk so I didn't notice anything and fell asleep on Hyunjin's chest.

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin there isn't any space left here and the other car is full" said Bagchan while looking at me and the girl in my hands. "Then how is she coming?" I asked a little pissed "she's already drunk just sit and sit her on your laps"

I chocked on my saliva "Hyung- WHAT" I was shocked at what he said "Hyunjin there's no space left and she's drunk so she wouldn't remember and wouldn't be embarrassed." Bagchan said concerned And I mouthed an 'ok'

I sat down and she sat on my laps. She seemed extremely sleepy and drunk so she fell asleep on my chest.

After like 20 mins of driving there was nobody in car except me and Her and also bagchan obviously. Everyone was at their own home. We drove them to their houses. We finally arrived at .. AT MY HOME?!?

"Chan didn't you have to drive her home first?" I asked shocked and confused "i uhh the thing is that I don't know her location so I guess she's sleeping with Yeji tonight" Bangchan said while scratching his neck.

I hugged her bridal style and bid Bangchan bye. Yeji's obviously sleeping so I have to use key. I opened the door and went inside. I put her on my bed and checked on Yeji. She was sleeping so I couldn't put Minjae there cause she would have a heart attack at morning if she sees her bestie there. I also can't put her in coach cause it's not comfy and she can't sleep in my bed either cause.. cause she will think we had sex and gonna think I'm a pervert bitch cause I fucked her when she was drunk.

But oh I can't do anything more than put her to sleep in my bed. I can't change her outfit too. FUCK IT. It looks so uncomfortable but I can't change it, it will reveal EVERYTHING.

But I don't know what to do.. so I tried to wake her .. I know that's not the best idea but there's nothing left to do.

"Minjae wake up" I tried to wake her up by calling and shaking her "minjae .. wake up"

"MINJAE" I raised my voice a little out of frustration cause she wouldn't wake up  "what" she said while waking up. Her voice extremely fragile and low. She rubbed her eyes as she looked at me. CUTE

"Where am I?" left her mouth. With her fragile and low voice making it cute. "You're in my room, in my house, in front of me." I offered her a smile which she didn't return it cause she was still processing everything around her.

"I need to go home my mom-" she said worried but still sleepy. As she wanted to get up I stoped her "minj relax, they already know you're here so don't worry. Sorry for waking you up I just wanted to tell you to change into comfy clothes since your dress looks uncomfortable" she blinked thrice and nod.

"I- I didn't want to do it cause I didn't want you to think I'm a perv person, so yeah sorry for waking you up" I bite my lip guilty but still proud since I'm not called 'perv'.

"It's okay. You did the right thing" she nod at me and took the clothes I gave her and I must say they were MY CLOTHES to the bathroom to change and I just sat there looking at nothing.

After like five mins she came out and she now was changed in my clothes. I smiled at her and this time she returned it. "Thanks" left her mouth and she went to the bed. I sat up and went towards the door to leave the room until ..

"Hyunjin wait!"

___________^^

SO HELLO!
Sorry for not updating yesterday was my first day of school and I found TWO STAYS AND KPOPERS in my class and we became friends.
Anyways

Do y'all want them to sleep together NOT LIKE FUCKING OR ANYTHING JUST LIKE SLEEPING AND CUDDLING. Or y'all want them to sleep separately??

Ah and also ignore if there's any mistakes cause it's literally so late and yeah idk if there's any mistakes so I'll probably edit it whenever I can.
Anyways keep supporting pls love uu

Xoxo:3💗