018

"Today was so fun! We have to go to the beach more often" Chae said as she laid on the bed after her five-minutes long shower. "I know right! It was so fun and memorable ; I can NEVER forget the moment when Minho and Felix kissed" Yeji replied as she applied the moisturiser on her glowy skin. "Min, where did you go with Hyunjin? Like I was having fun and noticed that y'all weren't there"

"Ah, we went to a 'secret place' of his, it was a really pretty place. There was a little lake and lots of  trees and flowers, it was worth going though"

"So did y'all do anything specific at his so called 'secret place'?" Charon asked, getting up and sitting on the bed, interested in what I was going to answer. 

"No! Can y'all please stop being such a dickheads for once in your lifetimes? For gods sake!" I rolled my eyes. I started to brush my hair as I just finish drying my hair.

"Boo! Boring." Yeji said.

"Are least I'm not a freak bitch making out with every single boy I see" I sassed back in which she answered with "at least I'm not a 'I am a nerd and I prefer to read books instead of going to parties' kind of girl" yeah I forgot I was talking with THE Hwang Yeji. If you think your a bitchy person, just know Yeji is bitchier.

"THAT OFFENDED ME SEÑORA*" I gasped, she snickered and Chaewon was just there enjoying all the drama going on.

[*Señora means lady in Spanish and it's pronounced as se-ni-o-ra]

-

"Ah today was so fun" Hyunjin said it to himself sighing, a small smile forming on his pink lips. "We definitely should hangout more"

I was bored so I decided to call the rest of the group to see if they wanted to do something or not. I was thinking that we can  go to a mall or something since o was bored ; but I'm not sure if they'll agree cause we were all tired, I just know some of the are taking a nap.

But I knew one person that would come

Calling stupid bitch

"The fuck you want?"
"Woah attitude"
"Well DUH! Motherfucker. I was brushing my soft, gorgeous, shiny straight hair and YOU just ruined it"
"I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the mall with me? The rest won't come, I assume they're asleep"
"What's on it for me?"
"Ice creams?"
"You treat?"
"I- yeah okay"
"I'm there by five"

"She's really dumb" I whispered to myself a smile creeping on my face.

-

"Cookies and cream is so goddamn good" Hyunjin said as he started to taste his ice cream. "Actually, cookies and cream beats chocolate ice cream; chocolate ice cream is just so good but so cliché as well" I replied, knowing that what I said was not an opinion, but a fact. "Cookies and cream is not just ice cream, it's a lifestyle" Hyunjin said nosing his head as he put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth "it's a choice." I finished his sentence.

"Oh! I had something to tell you; but you can't say no." He announced, he seemed excited about what he was about to say.

"Go ahead, I won't promise but I'll try"

"Okay so there's this pool party that one of my old friends is holding, he's actually known for the parties he holds."

"Do I know him?"

"Oh, his name's Jackson, Jackson Wang"

"So what does this have to do with me?"

"Well you see, he's holding this pool party, and he invited me, he asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said yeah.."

"Ah-uh and what else?"

"But I don't have a girlfriend.."

"You're such a dumbass"

"Okay so I was thinking that .. maybe .. can you-"

"No"

"But I didn't even finish!"

"You want me to be your girlfriend for the night, right?"

"Pleaseeeeee!"

"Why would I?"

"I'll treat you a meal"

".."

"I'll buy you Prada, and I'll buy you a swimsuit from Victoria's Secret"

"Babe I'm down for a pool party, hell yeah!"

"I hate you but at the same time I love you"

-

"Should I get the pink one with white stripes and the little bow on top of it or should I get the silky black one?"

"Aren't they the same?"

"HOW COULD YOU THINK THEY'RE THE SAME?! One of them is more of a girly pink with coquette vibes and the other one gives 'sexy hoe' vibes"

"I like my girlfriend a sexy hoe better" he smirked as he said that, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"And I like my boyfriend a gentleman better"

"I am indeed a gentleman" he said fixing his shirt thinking he's a rich CEO.

"Heck you ain't one" and with that, he glared at me in the most judging way possible.

___________^^

It is not a ff without a Jackson Wang party.
+LOSE MY BREATH IS SUCH A BOP LIKE ITS SO DAMN GOOD AHHH