014

Third person's POV

"Okay so spill" said Minho with sass "we are literally here for YOU to spill the tea"  he said emphasising the word 'You'

"Okay look-" I was about to explain but I got interrupted by a annoying mosquito

"I'm looking" said beomgyu

"Shut up will you?" I mocked him and he just rolled his eyes.

"She fell asleep so I brought her to our home cause her mom would probably think other things if she saw her daughter in a strangers arms, so I brought her to our home. I wanted to let her sleep in Yeji's room but she was already sleeping there, so I didn't want to wake her up. I then though that she can sleep on the coach but I though she would have a backache." Hyunjin explained

"So why didn't you let her sleep in your bed and you could sleep on the coach?" Asked the annoying mosquito

"I didn't want to have a backache either"

"You didn't want to have a backache or you didn't want to sleep alone?"

"Ya! Don't be stupid of course I didn't want to have a backache you know?"

"Yeah sure- YA! I'm not stupid! YOU are"

We all glared at Beomgyu and side eyed him.
Me and Minho cleared our throats and Jisung faked a cough.

"Anyways..uh how are y'all doing?" Asked chan to change the topic.

"What happened with that son of a bitch?" Asked Minho. I couldn't read his eyes. It was like he was mad, but ate the same time guilty? I don't know.

"Who-"

"You exactly know who I'm talking about?" He looked at me furious.

"I- nothing I'm ok, okay? I'm alright but I think-"

"You think what?"

"I think he's up with a plan" I said looking back at Minho. His expressions changed, now he was curious and confused.

"I'm sorry." Said Yeji looking at her hands.

"It was all my fault. If I had bodyguards or at least celebrated the party in my house these things wouldn't have happened."

"Yeji, don't worry. It's not your fault. I clearly understand why you didn't celebrate the party at your house and celebrated it at Wang's bar. You're not at the fault Yeji, so don't worry about it"

"Yeah, I may be not understanding what we are talking about..?" Asked Chan and Lee know started to explain everything to him.

"San. Choi San. He's the ex-boyfriend of Minjae but all he did was hurt her. He started to date with her two years ago, saying that he liked her so much and all this shit. In that time me and her were dating. It was the time when I lost my only family, my grandma and my brother. She confessed to me on that time and we started dating. But when San confessed to her, she was so shocked and rejected him but San threatened her. I picked up a .. really bad fight with him but he had Minaje's dad on his side. Minjae's dad said he could only see me as a friend for her and nothing more which actually broke my heart. He made me broke up with her. San started dating with her the second I broke up with her. She was threatened that San would hurt her friends and family if she didn't date with him. But he started to .. eh you know.. try to touch her which luckily she escaped. He started to get angry that she didn't want to do it with him and hurt her physically. Her dad knew all of this and he was behind all of it. It was his plan to do this all with her own daughter. After Minjae's mom found out, she divorced him and he left the house and we never ever seen him since then." Minho explained everything.

Everyone was so shocked and they looked at her with soft eyes.

"Oh my gud I'm so sorry you went through a lot" Jisung said kindly.

"You didn't deserve any of that" Felix said while caressing her hand.

They all looked at her apologetic.

"But what happened with San? Why did even her dad do this?" Asked Chan confused.

"San disappeared along with her dad. And we never knew what happened and why did he do this." Answered Beomgyu.

"Anyways can y'all lighten up the mood? Like c'mon mate we have to enjoy our off day. If it wasn't Seoul's day, today, we were at school now." I said while rolling my eyes playfully.

"Today's sunny." Said Yeji while smirking at me.

"Uhm ok and? Do I have to applause?" I asked, pure sarcasm in my voice.

"Bitch. I'm saying we can go to the sea."

Hyunjin chocked on his drink. I looked at him after avoiding his gaze for so long.

"Oh my god! I love the sea! Can we go pleasee?" Asked Jeongin while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

"Okay but.. don't we like need our swimsuits?"

———————————

"The wind is so good" Yeji opened her arms and moaned. Me and Felix side eyed her and she just laughed at our reactions.

We helped and speared the cloth we were gonna sit on.

I took of my clothes off, and now I was in my 'sexy aesthetic black swimsuit'

"Yeji which one should I were? Is the red one good? Or the blue one? Maybe I should wear the purple one."

"No! Wear the sexy aesthetic black swimsuit one"

I chuckled as I remembered the 20 minutes ago. It was a normal black swimsuit. It was one part, but it had a hole in the chest and you could see my chest line clearly; and big holes on the both side of the swimsuit. Now that I think of it, it's not that aesthetic.

"May I m'lady?" Chaewon bowed as she stocked her hands out.

"Sure madmoizelle" I chuckled and hold her hand. And we ran towards the sea.

___________^^

Short ass update ik ik
But maybe I'll update another one tonight or tomorrow.

Short chapter but we found out abt something didn't we?

Update from the future: the next chapter is a long ass chapter so be ready

Anyways ciao ciaooo

Xoxo«3💗