013

Minjae's POV

"Min do you want to order?" Asked gyu.
We were all in the cafe and beomgyu was ordering for us.

"Are you really questioning that? You idiot of course is red velvet" said Minho with sarcasm.

I chuckled and nodded my head so gyu could know that I wanted a red velvet cake.

The door opened making the bell sing its song. I looked over and saw Hyunjin. I quickly ignored him and looked at other things.
I looked at everything and anything but him.
Things were awkward for us, more like me since this morning.

"Sorry I came late I was taking a bath." He sat down in front of me.

I cursed under my breath and the looked at anywhere but the dude in front of me.

I could feel something touching my legs. When I looked down I saw Hyunjin's leg brushing over my leg, more like teasing me. Stop it. Stop. I shouted that in my head. This, this move turns me on. It made  me feel some kind of things that I shouldn't feel.

I let out a shaky breath. I looked at him and found him smirking at me. That smirk. It reminded me of this morning ..

FLASHBACK

I turned my phone off and stretched my body. Still trying to understand what happened last night.

"Ok so I cuddled up with Hyunjin.. which I don't know why but it was so fucking good. Then I dreamed about-"

"You dreamed something?! Omg come on girlie spill da tea" fuck. Yeji opened the door and sat on my be- Hyunjin's bed.

"What no- I didn't dream about anyone-"

"Ohh~ did our minjae dream about someone" fuck haha. All I needed.

"Well it does look like it"

"Spill the tea sis"

"I swear I didn't dream about anything"
Aside from the fact that I dreamed fucking with my besties step brother..

"Mhm.. sUspIciOuS" Hyunjin looked at me weirdly

"Yeah sure. You did dream about a specific someone but you're gate keeping and not telling us" Yeji looked me up and down in a judging way

"Okayee, if you don't want to tell us then don't, but I won't tell you about my gossip either"

"YA" Hyunjin and I yelled at the same time.

"It's not fair!, what did I do?!"

Yeji stocked her tongue out. "It is what it is".

"Okok I tell you." They both turned they're head at my direction with widen eyes.

"Spill spill spill" said Yeji while clapping her hands

"Ok so I dreamed that I was kissing.."

They came closer and gasped

"Kissing.."

They came closer again

"Kissing.."

"Kissing Chuuya" (hi bsd fans :3)

They both whined. "Delusional ass" said Yeji

"Weren't you the one who said 'delulu is the solulu'?" I lifted my eyebrow

"Well yeah but I said about real boys not fake anime boys"

"HEY YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK"

She started to run and I chased her with a pillow "YOU'RE DEAD HWANG YEJI"