Can't resist you

"Come on, Y/N," Jennie's voice purred, her fingers trailing seductively along my arm, enticing me to join her in the cool embrace of the ocean waves.

"Jennie, I'm sunburnt! The water's gonna make it worse!" I protested, trying to resist her irresistible allure.

But Jennie, with a devilish grin, had a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Don't worry, baby. I'll make it worth your while," she whispered, her breath teasing against my ear.

With a mix of apprehension and excitement, I let her lead me into the ocean's chill. We stood together, waist-deep in the water, watching our friends have a swimming contest.

Jennie wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, and I shivered from her touch. "Jennie, stop it," I giggled, half-heartedly trying to escape her playful hold.

"But you're so cute when you're cold," she purred, nuzzling against my neck.

Feeling her warm body against my skin, I couldn't help but get lost in the moment. The water's chill was forgotten as I leaned into her embrace.

In one swift move, Jennie playfully dunked me under the water. I came up sputtering, laughing and glaring at her in mock annoyance.

"You're so mean," I pouted, but my lips betrayed a mischievous smile.

Jennie's eyes sparkled with mischief. "You love it," she teased, splashing me with water.

The teasing continued as we made our way out of the water and towards the towels. Jennie's touch left a tingling sensation on my skin, and I tried to hide my blush as we dried ourselves off.

But she wasn't done with her antics. Jennie grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face her. Her eyes locked with mine, and her gaze was full of desire.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice husky with emotion. "I just can't resist you."

Before I could respond, her lips claimed mine in a passionate kiss. The world around us disappeared as we lost ourselves in each other, our bodies pressed close, and the taste of the ocean still lingering on our lips.

"Jennie, what are you doing?" I managed to gasp, my heart pounding in my chest.

She grinned mischievously, her fingers tracing a path down my neck. "I can't help it. You drive me crazy."

I bit my lip, feeling a rush of desire coursing through me. "You're such a tease," I whispered, my hands sliding up her back.

Jennie chuckled softly, her lips brushing against mine. "I can't deny it. But I promise you, it's all for you."

* * * *