Disrespectful Prank (Gone wrong)

Tonight you and Jennie were going out so you could 'make up' for all of the pranks you have done to her during April fools. Little did she know that you were going to prank her while the two of you were out as well.

You've been pranking Jennie all week, and her reactions made you laugh so you decided to do one more prank. Just one more and then you'll be satisfied enough to stop.

You parked in the parking lot of the fancy restaurant you had brought her too. Reservations for the restaurant were up to 1,000 dollars, but since there were only two of you, it was $200. What a waste to spend it on a prank like this.

You get out of the car while Jennie stayed in, thinking you were going to open her door for her, but you ignored her and made your way to the entrance of the restaurant. Jennie arched her eyebrows in confusion. You had never done that before. She quickly got out of the car and tried to catch up with you. You parked a bit far from the restaurant.

When she caught up to you, she tried to hold your hand but you snatched it away from her and arched your eyebrows while looking up and down at her in fake disgust.

"What are you doing? Do you know how high the sanitation rate here is? I have to keep myself clean." You scoffed, wiping your hands on her instead of yourself before making your way into the restaurant, completely ignoring her angry-shocked face. She thought you were at least going to open the door for her, but she was wrong about that too.

Before you could go up to the reservation, Jennie yanked you back by your arm. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why are you acting like this!!?" She angrily whisper-yelled.

"What do you mean?" You ask, yanking your arm out of her tight grip, "I act like this all the time?"

"No the fuck you do not. You're a sweet and respectful girl who opens doors for me, gives me kisses every 10 minutes and wants to be all over me. Not this snobby, stuck up bitch. What are you? Y/n's evil twin or something?!" Jennie asked, poking you in the stomach.

"Jennie, you're being ridiculous. I've always been like this. Maybe you should keep your feet on the ground and you would know." You said before walking away to the reservation so you could get your reserved table.

Jennie clenched and unclenched her fist. She didn't know what was getting into you, but whatever it was, it had to go.

•••

When the two of you got seated, most of Jennie's worries about you faded away. The interior of the restaurant was beautiful and modern. If the reservation prices weren't so high, the two of you would definitely come here more often.

"This place is stunning." Jennie smiled.

"Yeah, paid for it all by myself. No help at all." Jennie raised her eyebrows. She didn't hear a 'thank you' or anything of such. You have never been this rude before.

Soon the waitress came and took your drink orders. Before she could leave, however, you stopped her. "Emily? Is that your name?" The waitress nodded her head, "you're beautiful. Like, really beautiful." Jennie's fingers tightened around the menu before she got up and stomped out of the restaurant. Your eyes widen at her silent outburst. "Can you cancel those drinks? I don't think we're coming back."

"Are you sure-?"

"Positive. And just know that this is a prank and I have a very beautiful girlfriend that just walked out of the restaurant and I would never think of being with someone else." You quickly say before running after Jennie.

"Jennie? Jennie wait-!" You yell, catching up to her finally. She was going nowhere near the car which confused you. "Where are you going? This isn't the way to the car."

"I'm walking home."

"That's outrageous!" You nervously laugh a bit, "it took us an hour to get here! Imagine how long that would take on foot! Come in the car, Jennie."

"I don't wanna get in the car with a rude, stuck up, flirtatious bitch like you. I'll call an Uber. And when you get home, expect there to be blankets on the couch."

"Blankets on the couch?" You questioned.

"Yeah, because that's where you're sleeping tonight." Your face dropped. You didn't like sleeping without Jennie. You were a clingy girlfriend and loved to fall asleep with her in your arms and vice versa.

"Wait, Nini, it's a prank-"

"Well this time you took it too damn far. You know I don't do that disrespectful shit. You could apologize all you want, but your ass is still staying on the couch tonight." Jennie said sternly, pulling out her phone and going to her Uber app. You sadly sighed and turned around and went back to the car. As soon as you turned the car on, you and Jennie's favorite song started playing. You hated to be such a crybaby, but you couldn't help the tears that rolled down your cheeks.

"What did I do...😭"

•••

The next morning you woke up with your back aching. The couch was comfortable to sit on, not sleep on. The smell of a freshly made breakfast filled your nostrils, and like a cartoon you followed the scent into the kitchen where Jennie was making breakfast.

"Good morning, babe." You groaned, stretching.

"Good morning. Did you learn your lesson?"

You nodded your head as you wrap your arms around her waist and tuck your head into the crook of her neck from behind. "I apologize. I didn't mean to be super disrespectful to you. I promise I won't do it again."

"You better not." Jennie smiled.