Jealous (but i got your heart)(🔞)

Summary

You and Jennie attend the Golden Disk Awards and her jealous side comes out.

___________________

You didn't realize she had been filming you.

You'd just stepped away from the table to stretch your legs and freshen up when a hand grabbed your elbow. As you turned, the hand ran down your forearm and joined your own, and you looked up to see an old
coworker-slash-friend-slash-situationship from years back.

You stopped to catch up with her for a few minutes-your hand still in hers-and shared some laughs, a hug, and a promise to get brunch soon. But the lights and music told you the commercial break would be ending soon, so you waved goodbye to her and headed back to the table before the show resumed.

You felt Jennie's eyes on you as you sat back down and through the rest of the awards ceremony, though that wasn't too unusual. You looked good, so did she, and it had been a while since you'd both gotten this dressed up. You'd done your fair share of staring, too. Her gorgeous black gown left just enough to the imagination, just enough to keep the thought of what was underneath front and center in your mind.

The show ended and she'd kept her hands on you, almost possessively, as you both made your way out of the Red Carpet and to the waiting private car. Her hands ghosted over your arm, your lower back, your waist, your hip - it was like she couldn't help herself, and each touch made you need her a little more.

But now, on the drive home, you can tell something is different. You don't even have a chance to buckle your seatbelt before she's on you, her lips capturing yours as her hand slides behind your neck and up into your hair. You moan into her mouth and reach out to run your hand up her side, scrambling for any part of her you can reach across the back seat of the car.

Thank god the partition was already up, you think to yourself before the hand in your hair pulls your head back, exposing the length of your neck to Jennie.

"You've been driving me crazy all night," she manages between kisses along your jawline, a nip at your earlobe, more kisses down your neck. Heat is pooling between your legs as you feel her other hand grab at your hip. "Get over here," she demands as she guides you across the backseat. "I need you closer."

You hitch your long gown up and swing your leg over to straddle her lap, her hands running up and down your exposed thighs.

She continues the kissing where she left off, mouthing along your jawline and your neck.

"Jen-" your breath catches as she sucks the skin over your collarbone. She knows how much it turns you on when she marks you like this, and you can feel her smirk against your skin.

She Slips her hand under your dress and to your center, one manicured finger dipping between your folds. "So wet. Is all of that for me?" The finger glides up to circle your clit and you manage to gasp out a "yes" and a moan as she continues working you up.

You're so close, gasping her name, when she abruptly pulls her hand away. You stare back at her confused for a moment before she shoves her fingers in your mouth. "Clean me up baby, we're almost home."

You close your mouth around her fingers and as you roll your tongue over them, you can taste yourself. You stare into Jennie's eyes and there's a fire you're not sure you've seen before.

She continues giving you commands as you suck on her fingers. "When we get home, I want you to go straight upstairs. Get undressed and wait for me."

This bossier side of Jennie has always turned you on, and you were so close to coming, so you try to grind against her thigh for friction and release. She pulls her fingers from your mouth and drags her hand down to grab your neck.