7 Minutes in Heaven(🔞)

Y/N, Jennie's crush is gonna pick her in the game, 7 minutes in heaven.

-

Jennie's PoV

Y/N. Oh God. She's stunning! I just wanna feel her pink kissable lips against mine. The worse part is, all of my friends know that I have the biggest crush on her, except for Y/N.

My friends, IU, Tzuyu, Irene, Jungkook, Jongsuk, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé, Y/N and my sister Ella were currently sprawled on the living room floor doing nothing.

"Guys. We should do something." IU said.

"Like what?" Jongsuk asked.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Yeah let's do it!" Lisa shouted as we giggled.

"I'll just drink water and get a bottle. Be right back!" Y/N said as she walked towards the kitchen. We formed a circle and my friends put a space beside me for Y/N.

They wiggled their eyebrows at me while I just rolled my eyes at them. While waiting for Y/N to comeback, they started whispering at each other, not including me. I leaned towards them and eavesdropped to their conversations.

"We should let them take their time!" Jungkook whisper shouted.

"Be quiet Kookie. Jennie might hear you!" Irene smacked the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Jungkook rubbed his head.

"I'm back!" Y/N suddenly shouted making us pulled back from our positions. Y/N gave the bottle to Tzuyu and Tzuyu thanked her.

"Hey Y/N! There's still space beside Jennie!" Ella said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and glare at her.

"Yey! I'm beside my Nini!" Y/N squealed like a child making us giggle.

'So cute!' I thought.

"Thanks Nini! You're cuter." Y/N grin and sat beside me. I blushed and saw my friends all had a smirk on their faces.

"I-I said that out loud?" I stuttered as she giggled.

"Yes babe." She winked and kissed my cheek making me even redder.

"Okay! Let's start the game!" Rosé shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay guys! We'll changed the rules in this game! When the bottle stopped in front of you, you will have to pick a partner you want and we'll lock you at the guest room for 7 minutes. Okay?!" IU shouted.

"Okay!" Everyone agreed.

Irene spinned the bottle and seconds later, the bottle stopped in front of Rose. Everyone cheered and waited for her to choose.

"Jisoo." Rosé grabbed Jisoo's arm and helped her stand up.

"Yiee! Just date already!" Y/N shouted making Chaesoo blushed.

They ran upstairs and into one of the guest rooms. Ella set the timer and we waited for them to finish. We could hear Jisoo's moans and whimpers from the guest room making us form a smirk on our faces.

After more minutes later the timer rings signaling that the 7 minutes is over. We knocked on the guest room door loudly, after a minute they opened the door with a blush on their cheeks.

"Nice one, Chae!" Jungkook yelled out causing us to giggle at his antics.We ran back downstairs and sat at our spot.

"I'll spin it!" Jongsuk shouted and spinned the bottle. The bottle spinned until it stopped in front of Y/N.