begging on my knees to stay(🔞)

Summary:

Jennie teases you before she goes on stage and then finishes the job after.

________

There was a flurry of people around you, but they paid you no mind as makeup artists hustled to fix a patch on Jennie's face and stylists walked around her checking every inch of her costumes. You had watched this from afar many times, jennie having been on tour for 3 months now but it never got old. It was like seeing her in her true element, the dedication and passion the whole team exuded was truly a marvel.

You caught Jennie's eye and she winked at you, her brunette eyebrows raised as somebody applied her classic red lipstick onto her stunning mouth. You shyly smiled back and rested your hand on your chin and studied her.

Her hair was pin straight and had a deep brunette, it cascaded down her shoulders like ripples of silk. The bejeweled body suit she wore had flecks of blue and pink jewels that shimmered when they caught the light, they cinched her waist and made her figure look like that of a model, curved and voluptuous.  Her thighs were adorned with a pair of waxy tights that made her legs look shiny and long. She was absolutely perfect.

During your examinations you hadn’t realized that the room had cleared out and it was now just you and Jennie, alone. “Hey,” her brown eyes were pointedly fixed on you, “What are you thinking about?” She tipped her head playfully and curled her red lips. You looked down in embarrassment that she had caught you staring at her but how could you not?

“You look great, as always. But today? you look so gorgeous.” You swallowed as your breath hitched waiting for her to answer. To say something, anything. You would have hung onto every word. Instead she just stayed silent, striding towards you in a slow manner.

She sat down next to you, her legs crossed at her ankles and turned to you. She kissed you, her lips moved over yours in a pout and you inched impossibly closer just trying to grasp at anything she could give you. Her hand moved to your jaw, digging her thumb into it, the pressure made you open your mouth and a small breath tumbled out.

Slowly, you shifted your hands to her waist, feeling the sharp jewels under your fingertips frustrated you. You huffed and she pulled back, but only for a moment until she started to caress just below your breast. “Please, Jennie.” You moaned and threw your head back allowing her more access to your skin as she nipped and bit at your neck leaving subtle red marks dotted around the taut skin.

One hand trailed the length of your stomach, sliding closer and closer to your center while she kept the other firmly planted on your tits, pushing and caressing it with the palm of her hand. She hummed against your skin and undid the button of your jeans. Effortlessly, Jennie slid her hand between your legs to find your wetness waiting for her. You gasped as she lazily circled your clit, the pressure was so light you could barely tolerate it but she torturously kept the pace.

You were in bliss, feeling her lips on your shoulder, peppering kisses, her hands trailing your body and the desperation of her blazing skin touching yours. She began to speed up her machinations, intermittently pressing hard on your clit, smearing the wetness around with her fingers and in return you gave her mewls and groans of pleasure which fuelled her.

Suddenly, your broken out of your pleasurable stupor and you hear a muffled voice, “They are ready for you in 5, Jennie.” It was the stage manager in her earpiece. Just as quick as she had come on to you she was off you, leaving a distinct coldness and you felt like you could collapse into a puddle of sand as she left you high and dry. You watched her through bleak eyes as she fixed her lipstick in the mirror as if she hadn’t been maliciously teasing your orgasm out of you 2 seconds ago.