Jealous of Lisa

"Baby, we need help" You snapped your head up to see your girlfriend and her best friend looking at you

"Yes babe?What's up?" You said setting your book down, them catching your full attention.

"Well I don't need help, Lili does,but for some reason, she was scared to ask you." Lisa slapped her arm and you chuckled softly at their cute interaction.

"Lisa.. what's up?" You said standing, walking towards the girls, Jennie, as if an instinct, pulled you into her side making a blush creep across your face.

"Well Y/N, the girls and I have a new routine for some songs, and they include a dance partner, well I mean basically someone to stand there and let me dance on them." Lisa rambled as you felt Jennie's grip tighten on your hip, you moved around a bit, her nails digging into you a bit too rough for your liking.
"So I was wondering, since I don't have anyone else to practice my dance moves on, if you'd let me practice on you?" She blushed, shuffling her feet around, you smiled in response, not thinking anything of it.

"Of course Lisa, what song is it?" You said excitedly, loving helping people, It makes you feel needed, you turned your head to see Jennie rolling her eyes at Lisa.

"Um it's Suga Mama" She said confidently, smirking your way as your eyes widened.

"Oh, um" You said looking at Jennie's hand on your hip, rubbing the fabric on the long tee-shirt softly.

"Why couldn't you get someone else to be your partner?" Jennie asked snapping at the brown eyed girl.

"Who else is here for me to try it on? I mean I could always try it on you I guess" Lisa spoke, still smirking at you.

"Nope, that won't be needed, you got me Lisa" you said removing yourself from Jennie's grip, and walking closer to Lisa, when you got into her reach, she wrapped her arm around your shoulder instantly, she knew you'd never let her touch Jennie, that being said with all the Jenlisa rumors, you know it's not true, but you still don't like the thought of her hands on your girl.

"Soooo Y/N I need you to sit on this chair babe" Lisa said pulling out a white chair, placing it in the middle of the room, you sat down awkwardly, as Jennie sat on the couch in front of you, Her eyes were dark, she was jealous, this ought to be fun, you might as well mess around and make Jennie jealous because, jealous Jennie is hot Jennie.

"Now Y/N, all I need you to do is sit, and maybe move a little and you know, touch me" she winked as she pressed play on a stereo, walked over to you, singing her part perfectly.

She finished her lyrics, and set on your lap, her back to you, she reached to your side, grabbing your hands and placing them on her hips as she started grinding, biting her lip and looking at you over her shoulder while she did it, your eyes were wide and your cheeks were rose red, you looked at Jennie, she looked like she was about to pounce on Lisa, you knew Lisa was doing this on purpose, from the actions she was doing.
The brown eyed girl mouthed to you "go with it" you moved her hips softly as she body rolled on you, then flipped her hair onto your shoulder, She leaned into kiss your cheek, but Jennie stood.

"okay Lisa you've practiced enough, it's time to stop" you tightened your grip on Lisa's waist.

"and why is that baby?" you smirked at her, cocking your head innocently.

"Lisa, you should leave, now" Lisa groaned at Jennie.

"why do I have to go? We've just gotten started?"

Jennie smirked, chuckling lightly, licking her lips "Listen, you can leave now, or just stay and watch me fuck Y/N, your choice" your eyes widened and you heard the brown eyed girl gasp, she stood and mumbled awkwardly
"I'll be going now" before heading out the door of your house, whispering goodbyes, you stood, facing Jennie with your arms crossed.

"Jennie .you didn't have to do that, she was just practicing her routine, nothing more, nothing less" you sighed when she chuckled at you.

"Y/N you don't see it, Lili has a crush on you" you stood in confusion, making Jennie sigh, she took you into her arms before sitting both of you on the couch,she placed you on her lap, rested her head on your shoulder, placing soft kisses on your neck.

"she told me she had a little crush on you a few weeks ago, and then she started grinding on you and almost kissed you, I just lost it I guess" she sighed pulling her head off your shoulder, you turned around gently, kissing her forehead softly."baby, I love you and only you" you placed your hand on her cheek, moving your thumb softly across the gentle skin.
"I love you so much I can't lose you, I just can't..." you felt a tear hit your hand, making you smile.

"No no, no, baby girl, don't cry, I'm here, I'll always be here." you kissed the tears that were now falling freely from her beautiful eyes.

"It's just that, she's so much better, she's skinnier, prettier, and more talented." She hiccuped, removing your hand from her cheek, so that she could wipe her own tears.

"That's not true. Jennie..you're the most perfect girl I've ever met, I'm in love with you, and nothing will ever change that." You kissed her lips softly,you could feel the tears on her lips, You pulled back as Jennie sniffled.

"I l-love yo-you s-so mu-much" you smiled softly at the precious girl in front of you.

"I love you too Nini, more than you'll ever know."
You said, resting your head on her chest, as her head fell onto yours. Only a few seconds later, you heard soft snores coming from your now sleeping girlfriend. You smiled, knowing she was going to feel better when she woke up, You closed your eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.