Twins

"Y/n!"..."Hi!" You heard Jennie's familiar voice as the front door opened.

It was Sunday evening, and the girls had planned a movie night, so there you were with sweets and popcorn, stood outside their house.

"Hey Jen!" You greeted, walking into her embrace and hugging her close. The pair of you were just friends, but you always had a connection, and you were starting to crush on her. Little did you know, she liked you more than a friend too.

"Come in, come in. The girls are in the living room." She told you, moving to take your coat and usher you into their home.

You smiled at her, then heard various voices and laughter coming from down the corridor.

"I brought some food." You told her and she smiled whilst hanging up your coat.

"Aw you didn't have to, but thank you! Shall we?" She said, putting her hand on your back and walked with you into the living room.

***********

"Y/n!"..."Hi!"..."Hey!" Came various greeting voices as you entered the room.

You looked around the room to see the girls were all sat on the sofa's, and Jennie's twin sister, Rubyjane, was sat in the armchair.

"Hi!" You greeted, and then Rubyjane grinned.

"Hey, come sit here if you want." She spoke, nodding to a space by her side in the chair. You smiled back and looked around noticing that it was only the place to sit.

You slid into the space beside Rubyjane, slightly sitting on her knee, and her arm instantly fell around your waist.

You smiled, then turned to everyone else. "How is everyone?"

"Really good." Lisa replied from her place on Rosé's lap, the others nodded in agreement.

Then you saw Jennie about to sit on the floor, just in front of the chair, you realized that you had taken her seat.

"Oh no did I take your seat? Do you want to sit here?" You offered.

"Oh no, it's fine." She replied, stretching her arm out and putting her hand on your knee.

The room fell silent as everyone watched the encounter, apart from a giggle from Rosé. You felt the heat rising to your face and then Jennie removed her hand. The butterflies in your stomach were going crazy, and the idol ran her fingers through her hair.

*********

"Sooooo, what have you guy's been upto?" You spoke, breaking the silence.

The girls smiled, and Rubyjane now threw her arm over your shoulder. You could have sworn that Jennie groaned at the small encounter.

"Touring..." Lisa replied first.

"Making new music!" Rosé added.

Then Jisoo answered. "Seeing the world!"

"Aw cool, I love your new album." You replied, and they all said thanks in sync, with huge smiles on their faces.

"What about you Jane?" You asked, turning your attention to the Kim.

"College...I'm doing a degree in Law, believe it or not, I wanna be a Lawyer." She replied, and you put your hand on her arm.

"Wow! Well done, i'm sure you will be fine...You are super smart, and you're going to do really well." You replied with encouragement and she wrapped her arm back around your waist.

"You're super cute." Was all that she said, nuzzling into your shoulder.

Jennie quickly interrupted the moment, clearing her throat and speaking up. "What movie did you bring Lili?"