Chapter 1 -:- Just The Beginning

Hey lovielies, Author here, and I'm just saying, copright is All Rights Reserved So if you steal I'll make sure to have your account removed or something. I won't tolerate someone stealing my work. & The More Votes I Get The Faster I Update! I'll stop blabbing and get on with the story!

Macy x.

Chapter 1 -:- Just The Beginning

This my friend, is just the beginning. See right now I'm watching as my Ex. Is Cheating On Me. This is about the 5th time I've had my heart broken, I thought that our love was real. I thought we had something that was true to each other. For one, I thought I Could trust that douche.

I'm just really upset I let myself fall for something like that. I feel really stupid. So as a normal girl would do, I started screaming, I went to the Sink got a cup and put it on over 'icy-cold' so it was like FREEZING. 

I walked over to the bed where they were making love probably not for the first time and I dumped the water on them and ran out. I ran to the only place I could, My best friends. 

-:- Holly & Kallista -:-

Those are the only girls I can trust with my fragile heart. Holly is the outgoing, dirtyminded, funniest girl ever, Shes deffinetly a 69' er. She has brown silky dazzling hair. Her eyes are crystal blue, they could make you fall inlove anyday, Its like a fisherman pulling in a weak fish. Its easy.

She is deffinetly and tomboy. Thats why I love her. She is the more boyish side so I can talk to her about things I can't like kallista. If you know what I mean. She is deffinetly my best mate.

As of Kallista she has Blonde Hair, Emerald green eyes that can make you feel like your on top of the world when you look into them. She is deffinetly the girly-girl of the bunch. Thats why I love Holly  & Her, Kallista is my girly girl and Holly is my tomboy. Kallista is outgoing to people she knows, but shy to strangers, her smile is amazing.

Kallista is deffiently hilarious, She can make you smile even when your upset and your holding a grudge. She is just that good with people. Even though I tell her she should just get some cats to hang out with because shes way to weird. 

 They are deffiently my hoes but we aren't sluts. Does that make sense? 

{ As Of Me I'm On the Sidebar }

-:- Resume -:-

I ran away from the scene. I ran down the road, I have no clue where I'm going. All I know is that I'm going home. I ran and opened the door and slammed it. I leaned on the door and slid down it. I tried to be strong but the tears came flooding out. I got out my cellur device and dialled Holly. She picked up the phone. (Bold = Macy ;; Italitics = Holly)

-:- Phone Call -:-

H-H-Hello? i said with teary eyes and my voice was croaky. I tried to straighten out my voice.

Hey babe, Whats wrong? Is something wrong? I'll kill whoever did this to you! You better tell me before I rip off someones balls. I am gonna shove someones dick down someone elses throat! I wil-

Holly, c-calm down b-babe. It's just. I started crying. H-Hf berko wity may. Since I was crying I couldn't get out my words. I felt like a total retard but Holly was always there for me. 

Come on Macy, Breathe Your Words.

H-He cchet pu wit meh. I still was trying to get out my words, It was difficult cause I was so upset.

Breathe them a Little more Hunny. I can't help you unless you tell me.

Hecheatedonmebehindmyback. There I said It, Happy? I'm so fucking upset I just wanna asdjkl;

Calm down I'll be over in 5.

O-ok. Hurry babe. x

xoxo, Bye Macy. Muah!

-:- End Of Phone Call -:-

I clicked end. I bit my lip as the tears flowed down. I hate life. I am never good enough for a guy. It makes me so upset that nobody is ever there other then Kallista & Holly. I sent Kallista a Text.

From: Macy   To: Kallista

Hey Bitch, Hurry over to my house in 5. Its an emergency, xoxo.

About 1 minute later my front door slammed open.. I looked to see Kallista. Whoa, I didn't expect her to be here this fast. "W-Whats the emergency, Is someone dying?" she breathed. "No, just um, well,  You know my boyfriend, Cheated on me, with some slut, they were making love in the nastiest ways. " I cried.

Just then holly entered the room. "Oh babe are you okay!" she screeched while running over to me. Kallista and holly tried conforting me. "Do I need to kill him?" Kallista exclaimed. "No maybe I wanna kill him" Holly said. "NO ME."

"Me"

"No Me!"

"NO, ME!"

"NOT YOU, MEEE"

"NO ME"

"YES ME"

"NO NOT YOU, ME YOU HOE"

"GUYS GUYS STOP IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO KICK HIS ASS FOR ME."

-:-:-:-

Whoa. Now Did We See This Coming? Stay Tuned for More, 2 Votes For Next Chapter. The More votes the faster I update, I wanna update again tonight so yeah stay tuned and Don't go to sleep! I put alot of thought into my writing. I really hope you like it and I think this is My best story yet! I am faithful, Share this with your friends and stuff! 

So What Do You Think is Gonna Happen? Holly & Kallista, Is AWESOME, And Holly Is My best Friend, So this is dedicated to her! So yeah. xx. Love you babe.

And for you, My little cupcakes, Thanks for reading! I Love You So Much! 

-Macy xx