Chapter 8 -:-:- Accidents

Chapter 8 -:-:- Macy's P.O.V

As I stood there gawking over the amazing text messages I was sent by this amazing guy - Harry styles - He was so sweet to me, it was like the best feeling ever. I don't know what kind of feels I got for this guy. I stood there reading them over and over and over again. I couldn't stop. A huge smile was plastered on my face, I probably look like some creep right now. I don't even care.

"Macy?.... Macy?" "Huh, What" I immediately respond. Holly and Kallista was Snapping there fingers in my face. They just rolled there eyes and went walking down the malls huge hallway corridor things. I followed them while still gawking. 

The girls stopped by a fountain. I grabbed a penny, I made a wish...

Bamn.............................

Someones hard body rammed into mine and I fell into the fountain. Now as you see, I'm not a prissy girl so I didn't like act all bitchy, I just sat there hopelessly. The guy who made me fall was standing right now offering me his hand, I took it. He had blonde hair, blue eyes like bluer than the sky. "Sorry, I'm so Sorry" He said in an Irish accent. Oh, so hes irish, Thats cool. 

"Its Okay, I should of been watching what I was doing anyways." "No, it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going and made a beautiful lady fall and get wet." I blushed at his comment. "Well I gotta get going see you later." I said while running off. 

Holly and Kallista Both stopped and Cornered Me.. "He likes you Macy, its so obvious the way he helped you out, the way he called you beautiful, he was like gawking over you so hard, Can't you see it? Did you even get the guys name?" they said in unison. "No, No, No and No." I said, answering all of there questions at that time. 

"Can we go home? I'm cold and I really wanna rest and let my mind rest, Alot has gone on for me today and I don't really wanna be here any longer, Even if there is cute boys here." I said smiling. Holly and Kallista giggled while dragging me out of the mall, It took about 10 minutes with our ups and downs to get out of there.

We where walking to the car and the girls where still fangirling over how they like me and stuff and I don't even know why they are doing this to me, Famous people can Have someone better than me. I'm a nobooooody. Plus theres better people. 

On the car ride home the girls turned up the radio and 'Blow' came on by ke$ha. We all started singing. This Place About to Bl-o-o-o-o-o-ow, Bl-o-o-o-o-o-ow! We where all dancing around in our seats as much as we could, We loved this song because we all are PARTY ANIMALS (; lol. 

Ke$ha's voice kept booming through the car, We where having a great time, Finally we got to the house.. We took our stuff inside and changed into pj's.

Macys Pajamas: Fuzzy black pants with zebra hearts all over it and a plain black top with black slippers. Very Comfy. 

Hollys Pajamas: Blue fuzzy pants with stars on it, A blue shirt with a star on it and Slippers that matched. She loves to match all her stuff up.

Kallista: Pink pants with purple strips and a pink and purple tie-dye top. She just wore socks. 

We all settled down. "So what shall we do now?" I questioned. "MOVIES?????" they screetched. 

-:-:- A/N -:-:-

 Hey guys, sorry the chapter was so short. I know, I know, I haven't updated in like forever So you deserve a longer chapter but, I Honestly don't know where to go with this story. I haven't had time to update and I only got about 8 votes in like a MONTH. I'm sad. but if you love this story and want more please vote. I hope you guys haven't forgot this story. Love you all. Who do you think Macy { lol } should end up with?

-Macy xx