Chapter 9 -:-:- Movies!?

{I tried to update this like 4 months ago but Wattpad kept deleting it.. So please comment to tell me whether your still my fan or not, who's still reading? -> this chapter reappeared like omg, thank god}

I haven't updated in so long I'm sorry!

And my writing skills got worst and my laptop is broken so I have to update mobile.

-:-:-:- Chapter 9: Movies?! -:-:-:-

"Movie?!" The girls screamed. "Yes but I get to pick which one!" I said while tackling the girls. We all erupted into laughing.

"No I want to pick!" Yelled holly, she started to get up but I pushed her down and ran to the movie player & put in the hunger games.

"At least it's a good movie and not a stupid movie." Holly whined. "Stop your whining you big baby."

Kallista got off the couch and went into the kitchen to make the popcorn as Holly and I where watching the previews.

20 minutes later she came in with 2 huuuuuuge bowls of popcorn. The movie had already started but she didn't care much.

"GO KATNISS TEAR THOSE BITCHES UP." I screamed. Holly and Kallista wasn't even watching the movie.

They where watching me while eating their popcorn. They started laughing at me screaming every 10 minutes at the tv.

"My husband Josh better not die." Kallista Exclaimed. Holly and I exchanged weird looks and then bursted out laughing.

Then we got weird looks from Kallista. "What?" "N-N-Nothing" we said while still laughing. I fell off the couch onto the floor clutching my stomach as tears came to my eyes.

After our laughing fit we all where actually paying attention. We all got very emotional when Rue died. "NO, YOU STUPID BITCH." I yelled.

30 minutes later we where watching and Katniss and Josh where getting some action. Kallista was like crying cause she wanted to kiss Josh and I was in awe.

Josh and Katniss's relationship was so cute but I knew I'd never have a cute relationship like that.

I started crying. The girls payed the movie and looked at me. "What's wrong Macy?" They looked at me curiously.

"Oh we are stupid." Holly said and whispered something in Kallista ear that made me cry more. Holly rubbed my back while Kallista cooed in my ear.

"Thank you guys." I said while smiling. I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer I grabbed three ice cream tubs and set them on the counter with 3 spoons.

"Dig in." I yelled. I obviously got the cookie dough one. Holly got the birthday cake and Kallista had vanilla.

I already ate a little bit of icecream, I took my spoon and flung some icecream at Kallista. She screamed and flung some at me.

It turned into an all out food war. Icecream was all over the walls and then I got some eggs and cracked them on the girls heads. They got whip cream and shot it all over my head.

I grabbed the flour and attacked them with it and it stayed on them since they had egg all over them.

{continued..}{I never got to finish}