Chapter 3 -:- Love (:

'Macy you are so welcome, we are always here for you no matter what." Kallista says while Holly agree's. "Thank you guys" I said while a tear strolls down my cheek. Happy tears. "So how about we go buy a punching bag and put His face on it and beat the heck out of it Mac!" Holly likes to call me Mac as my nickname, I started a giggling fit and what she said.

"I volunteer to help with this" Kallista screamed. We all started laughing and High fiving each other. "So what shall we do girls? I'm so bored & hungry" I said. "MOVIE TIME!?!" I Screamed. "Deffinetly Mac" Holly said. Kallista nodded her head in agreement. 

I got up and ended up falling on my face. "I'm so clumbsy and I have so many flaws" and then I heard Kallista hum "But you're perfect to me" under her breath but I still heard it. 

I glared at her and got up, walked down the corridor and into the kitchen. I went to the cabinet and Grabbed a Packet of popcorn. I put it into the mircowave and waited for it to start popping. As i was waiting I started dancing around the Kitchen thinking of my favorite song playing in my Head. The Holly walked in. "Um, sorry, I'll be leaving now" "No, no, Its fine."

My cheeks started to flush a very bright red color. "Aww your blushing babe" she said while poking my cheeks. That made me blush even more than before and I'm sure she noticed. She hopped on me and tickled me to death and the ran out of the kitchen. 

I grabbed the bag of popped popcorn and headed to where we where watching the movie - my living room. "So what do we want to watch?" I asked. "Paranormal activity" Holly screamed "Mean Girls" Kallista Screamed. "Transformers" I screamed. "Um" I said while scratching my head. 

"For one I am not watching Paranormal Activity, I will be rocking back and forth like a little baby and I won't sleep for nights, I'll have nightmares for peat sake!" "And As of Mean girls, Thats to..... Um.... MEAN? Maybe. So Lets watch transformers, I love that move! K?" I didn't give them time to answer as I rushed to put in the movie "Ok!" i answered for them. 

I put in the movie and rushed over to the couch and sat inbetween the girls with the popcorn, It started as a usually movie would start and In between you'd hear me screaming "GO" or "HELL YEAH" or something in that matter. 

Holly and Kallista would always laugh at me because I get very into it and all. After the movie ended We decided to play truth or dare. We sat in like a triangle shape so it was my turn to go. "Holly, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is it true that you want to 69 Niall horan" Her cheeks flushed red and she nodded her head.

"NAUGHTY GIRL" I called out. It was now Hollys turn to ask. "Macy Truth or Dare." "Hmm...." I said while stroking my invisible beard. "Dare" I said evily. "I dare you to..." Holly went on.  "Run around the house naked screaming 69." I blushed and I wasn't the person to give up to a dare. I stripped in front of them and went around the house screaming 69 as loud as I could. 

When I Came Back Into the room where they were they where on the floor laughing like they were gonna pee themselves. "What the hell is wrong with you two." I asked. They tried answering. "N-N"  Holly kept laughing. "NOTHING" Kallista said out of breath. 

"You guys got mental problems" I said. "Do I need to take you to the looney bin?" I asked. They both shot up and screamed. "NOOOOOOOOO!" "I think I clearly need to" I exclaimed. There eyes went big and they pounched on me while tickling me. "N-no, S-s-s-STOP!" I tried to say.

"S-s-s-top" I said while rolling around the floor laughing. They stopped tickling me and Kissed my cheek. "Sorry love." they replied. UM WHAT THE..! 

We still had some left over popcorn so- I threw a piece at Holly. "OH YOUR GONNA GET IT GIRLFRIEND" She screamed and got the whole bag and dumped it on my head. "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" I said snapping my fingers in a Z shape in the air.

"OH YES I D-ID." I got to the kitchen and grabbed a whip cream can. I went into the living room and started spraying them. "MACY YOUR CUMMING ALL OVER US." She said dirtyly. "Um, Yes my child, enjoy it while you can, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE SINGLE FOREVER!" Lmfao. I kept spraying them with it.

They went into the kitchen and got a bag of flour and dumped it on my head. I went and got eggs and smashed them on their heads and then got 5 containers of sprinkles opened them and took off the caps. I had 3 in one hand and 2 in the other and wen't and attacked them with sprinkles. "SPRINKLE MOSTER, SPRINKLE, SPRINKLE SPRINKLE." I screamed. 

Finally we stopped having a food fight and we were on the flooring dieing. "Alright I'm getting a shower, clean up down here while I'm up there" I said. I walked up the stairs and started playing music with my stero. I was playing the song " Love me Like you do by Justin Bieber" I love how dirty the song is but I'm not like a slut. I'm very innocent.

I played it loud enough so I'd hear it in the shower. I went and started the shower it was cold. I had to turn down the cold and make it perfect. I stripped and jumped in. "ahhh" I moaned. But how the heck would I get these egg shells out of my hair cause they got me with the eggs too. 

I sat there for 30 minutes getting everything out of my hair and then i shampoo'd it A L OT. I had to get the nasty smell out of it. I used conditioner and then my body wash of my loofa. I scrubbed my whole body and I felt much better. I rinsed off and Grabbed my towel, wrapped it around myself and wen't to my bedroom.

I walked into my closet and got undergarments and a t-shirt with a pair of denium shorts. I through those onto me and then Brushed my hair and let it dry naturally so I'd have beach babe waves. I slammed the stero off. 

I walked down the stairs and seen the house was spotless. "Hey girls, thanks for cleaning up" I said. "Welcome, and whoa babe you cleaned up in the shower good" they said. "Thanks" i said. 

"Want to sleep over because It's getting late" I asked them and they just nodded. "come upstairs with me real quick" I told them as we jogged up the stairs. I grabbed a bunch of blankets and through them 2 blankets and 2 pillows each. "Thanks mac" "Your welcome, lets go downstairs and get settled into the living room" I said while grabbed myself 3 Blankets and 3 Pillows.

We walked down the stairs into the living room, I called the couch cause I'm cool and I set up while they started to make beds on the floor. After we where finished I set my head on the pillow watching whatever it was that was on TV.. After about 10 minutes I was out like a lightbulb. I started to dream of things. Candy, Mystery boys, All that stuff. 

I'm 18 and I've never had My First Kiss, How embarrassing.. I felt like a little 10 year old but nothing wrong with not growing up too fast. So I drifted off and slept. I was just hoping the girls won't tear up the house. 

**

I woke up to a sunny morning. My eyes fluttered open and i looked around the room, I was on the living room floor and the couch was tore up, There was stuffing everywhere, the TV was broken and everything else was plain out destoryed.

I got up and I went to the Dining room to see Holly and Kallista With a Knife and they were smiling evily. "Why would you do this" I cried. "They came over to me and smacked me" I blacked out, Right before i was fully unconcious I felt a knife in My side. 

**

-:-:- 

So how was that for Chapter 3? This was Basically a Filler But I Hope You Enjoyed  It Anyways. Please Comment & Vote. 5 More Votes for Chapter 4.. As usual. Follow me I'll follow you back. Just ask for a follow back If I don't follow back Sometimes I forget and Stuff. 

So Yeah This Chapter was Dedicated to My Friend Holly & Kirsten. I'm so excited for the next chapter but Just wait, I wanna take this story slow and not rush into things. Maybe a couple chapters or so Till some like actual ACTION c; xx.

Gif On the Side to Show how Much I Love You My Little Cupcakes! 

- Macy xox.