Chapter 4 -:- The Dream.

** 

I Woke Up, With a Heavy Breath and I Was Sweating. Macy It was only a dream, Only a dream your best friends would never Kill you or attempt anything like that, they love you. My face was covered in dry tears and then fresh ones ran down my face.

**

I Dragged Myself Out Of Bed and went to the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror, I look horrible. I get makeup remover and remove anything I had to cover up because being the way I am is enough. (See what I did there, eh eh.) I redid my makeup, through my hair up in a messy pony and got dressed.

I was still stressed from the dream and had bags under my eyes, I walked downstairs to be greeted by my two best friends. "Whoa you look like you got eaten alive" Holly exclaimed. "Gee Thanks" I remarked.

"Welcome" She said excitedly while her Lucious lips curved and Her hair flew over her shoulder.  I rolled my eyes and continues doing what I was doing. I got a glass bowl and fill it with Ceral and some milk, I dug a spoon into it and went to the living room and sat down. 

Holly came over to me and took my ceral and the bowl and dumped it down the sink then pressed the disposal button to make it open and eat up the ceral. "Hey, I was eating that" I yelled in her face. "Me, You and Kallista are gonna go get some tea and coffee. (tea is the term for dinner) 

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and got up and got my supra's on. Holly grabbed her car keys and we got into the car. Holly sat in the drivers seat, Kallista in the back and Me next to Holly. Again, Holly sped down the road like a maniac. 

We finally made it to starbucks. Kallista ran out of the car onto the sidewalk and bent down and kissed the sidewalk, STRAIGHT ON. Ew shes gonna get sick. she kept muttering how she didn't die. "Ew, what is wrong with you." I screeched. She glared at me the most meanest but playful glare ever. 

I got some hot chocolate and the rest of the girls got coffee. I myself am not a big fan of coffee, It taste really nasty.  We sat down at the table chatting about our lives and all, Normal girl stuff. 

Holly; Macy, how have you been coping with the whole boyfriend problem.

Macy: Eh, I've been doing pretty good other than I haven't confronted him that I caught him but he probably wouldn't care since all he did was use me. 

Kallista: Yeah hes a douche and You need a guy that will treat you right!

Macy: I'm done with boys, for like........ ever! I said that 5 times alright.

Holly: Be careful that will backfire at you babes. 

Kallista; Yeah

I smiled at my friends, they where true to me and knew what to say to make me happy. 

Holly kept going on and then said " Macy, we should go to the mall and get some new clothes, shoes and everything." she said. "Yeah I Agree, whether Kallista is coming or not." Me, Holly and Kallista Hurried into the car and once again sped off down the road. It took about 30 minutes to get to the Mall. We walked in and went into Aero first, I got 10 t-shirts 15 pairs of jeans and 5 pairs of shoes. Holly got, 5 T-shirts 1 Pair of Jeans and 10 pairs of shoes. Crazy Girl. Kallista didn't get anything. 

We then went into hollister. I got 20 shirts, 15 jeans and 10 pairs of shoes. I'm a very horrid shopper, Its pretty said and the girls hate going cause they end up carrying one bag while I carry twenty of mine. We walked into claires and I looked around there was a bunch of mustache necklaces.