Chapter 2 -:- Ass Kicking Time, Icecream & Promises!

'Yes we do have to beat his ass' screamed Holly. 'Do you know how much pain hes put you through, he can't just go around stomping on peoples hearts and expecting them to be okay' Kallista explained.

'We all know hes a douche and I'm fine I really am, I promise you don't have to do anything you regret, We all know hes done wrong and it isn't worth beating an ass and getting me hurt even more, right girls?' I exclaimed.

"You're right Macy, we are overracting maybe just a little too much." Holly and Kallista said at the same time. "Whoa that was weird, and OVERREACTING A LITTLE MY BUTT!" These girls just don't understand themselves, If they where me they'd wonder why they are how they are. Its a good thing though.

Without them I'd be lost and I'd be crying myself to sleep everynight. "So what shall we do since you need some cheering up." Holly asked quizically. "ICECREAM" Me & Kallista screamed. "Great minds think alike" we giggled. "Icecream is a girls best friend." Holly said. "Aint that true!"

"Girls get ready and Meet me down here in 10." I screamed while holding my arm out like superman and whizzing off up the stairs. I'm a weird child. 

I walked up the stairs, down the long corridor into my bedroom, My bedroom was had purple walls, a zebra carpet,  yes carpet not rug, a wooden desk with my laptop, my phone and my drawing untensils. Then my dresser with stuff loaded on top, and my walk in closet, It had shelves and a rod to hang your stuff up with hangers. My closet had wooden walls and tons of clothes, Lets say My mom wouldn't have to do laundry for like a Year. 

I grab a plain pink tee and black skinny jeans with supra's. I'm not really the girly girl type. I'm 50% tom boy and 50% girly girl. I grab my sunglasses and walk down the stairs my dark hair flowing down my breasts. (Whoa thats like wrronnnng.) "69 GIRLS!"" I screamed. Basically meaning its time to go!

We got into Hollys 'Beetle' (type of car) it was colored blue, green and orange. She was a crazy girl. We sped off down the road to the stop sign. She started flying down the road to the icecream shop. "WHOA SLOW DOWN KILLER, I DON'T WANNA DIE AT 18, I WANNA GET MARRIED YANNO" I screamed. She started to slow down then she hit the gas really hard. "OMG" kallista screamed.

Finally we made it to the Icecream shop. They have all sorts of icecream.  Here are some of them they had, They had like over 1,000 flavors.

Bubblegum,

Oreo 

Cookie dough

Reese cup

Birthday cake

Orange sherbert

Blue rasberry 

Toffee

Cheesecake

Coffee

and Alot more.

Holly went with the Toffee Flavored. I went with a couple scoops of Cookie dough & Birthday Cake. Kallista ordered the Cheesecake Flavored Icecream.

 We sat down waiting for our icecream to be delivered to our table. 30 Minutes later our icecream came to our table. The waiter winked at me, gross. We all started to eat our icecream. 

"Omg, This is amazing." Holly moaned. (that sounds sexual) "I know right" Kallista agree. "Best girls day ever" I exclaimed. "Holly" i said. she was in a daze. "HOLLY!" 

"Mmm." she said. "I promise I will never fall inlove again for like ever. I'm done with guys, they are jerks and don't know how to treat ladies. I don't want to fall inlove and get my heart broken, It tears me apart more then you know." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Kallista scooted closer to me and wiped my tear.

"Oh babe, You'll be fine, But i'm just saying, Your gonna fall inlove with someone, One way or another, Your gonna find someone that will make you feel like the best women alive" Kallista said. "No I won't I'm done! I don't want anything to do with the male species! They are all animals." I screamed and Made everyone turn to look.

"Macy stop, everyone is staring." they said. "Sorry, bitch" i mumbled but didn't mean the bitch part of chorse. "I'm just saying that fate will come and fire you in the face like a bastard, Macy" Holly said. "69!" I screamed

Everyone started laughing in the Icecream shop. " Eh I Guess we Should go Now" I said. "yeah lets go" Holly said while dragging us out of the Icecream shop.  We got into her beetle and drove off. 

We got out of the car. I jumped into Kallista and Holly. "Thank you for being the Best Friend Ever" And with that we engulfed each other in hugs.

-:-:-

Aw That Was a Sad Yet Cute Chapter! Comment what You think. Follow Me I Follow Back. 5 Votes For Chapter 3. & Yeah! C; So Vote, Comment & Follow! Thanks for Reading & being Here.

Let Me know if you enjoy where the story is going so far so you inspire me to write more! Okay? I Love All Of You! My Little Cupcakes. xox. 

You all mean the world to me and Without you I Wouldn't Be Here. Sorry For Blabbing On! Bye! Love You All.

-Macy xx