12~Nails~12

Wednesday 1:37 PM

~Trigger warnings time~

Mentions of being suicidal, teasing, Bullying-ish, Suicidal thoughts, cheating-ish, and mentions of smoking

Still, no song

Words like this are Camilo's thoughts

-Tell me if I miss something :D

Also, there is a pun in heere (See what I did there?) so if you see something misspelled it's meant to be that way, some people may get it, and some people won't.

~Enjoy!~

"Luis, I have to go babysit, I'll see you soon," Camilo said to Luis who was making more food,

"See you soon Camilo, have I good day" 

Luis said smiling at me. I walked through the door hearing the bell ring once more, and made my way to the lady's house, I remember who her kid was so, it wasn't hard as you'd think it would be. The only real reason I wasn't lost was thanks to Carlos, do I know why he's being nice and helping me, but I don't mind he'll get what he wants when I get home. I knock on the door and I hear small light footsteps, a little girl was at the door smiling at me.

"Camilo's heere!" The little girl says shouting at someone, I hear more footsteps these heavier than the ones before, It was another girl my age and shorter than me by one or two inches.

"Oh, so mom wouldn't let me babysit but lets you," the girl says scoffing and rolling her eyes at me. 

"Quinn can you go into your room, I'll be in there soon," Camilo said smiling at the little girl.

"Of course Camilo, I'll see you soon," Quinn said running off to her room,

"Maybe because unlike you, I don't spend the money I make on stupid things like ugly outfits." The shapeshifter said inviting himself into the house, closing the door behind him, 

"What do you spend it on, stupid  things like props for your stupid plays that you give to the children?"

"Better than spending it on cigarettes that hurt the environment, that I have to pick up. Let's not forget that one time when you had to pay me to get rid of the cigarettes and I was this close to being in trouble with my Famila for the stupid things you did." Camilo said shoving Axel out of the way, going into Quinn's room with a smile,

"So Quinn, what do you want to play," Camilo sat down next to Quinn trying to forget about Axel.

"Can we play nail salon, I have nail polish and the other cool things that they use in the nail polish place, maybe we could even give each other flower crowns, I have a bunch of them, or if you want we can pick them outside," Quinn said, she was smiling throughout the entire sentence, who was Camilo to say no to her face?

"Sure we can, where is the nail polish I can do your nails then we can do the flower crowns, I can do your hair as well," Camilo said about to get up from his spot before Quinn stopped him.

"Can we do you first Camilo, what color do you want," 

"Yellow, it matches my outfit, and it's one of my favorite colors." 

Quinn nods at this, gets up grabs nail polish from her drawer grabs Camilo's hand, and applies the nail polish to Camilo's nails. Surprisingly, it's not as bad as Camilo thought it would be, better than Camilo could ever do she didn't get any nail polish on his skin. Then Camilo did hers, baby blue they did flower crowns, Camilos was a sunflower and Quinn's was a Bellflower. They were from her flower area, for a ten-year-old she's good at what she does maybe one day she would make flower crowns for a living.

"Quinn, as much as I love hanging out with you I must go and eat dinner." 

"I'll see you soon can you come back tomorrow,"

"I'll have to ask your mother but hopefully I'll be able to Quinn," The shapeshifter said getting up and leaving Quinn's room just to see Axel and Meto making out on the sofa. Camilo left and walked home on the verge of tears not wanting to see them do that.

"It sucks because I thought he liked me, reason 1782 why life sucks"

"I could've told you there was a bad influence, you could've asked."

Camilo entered the Castia tears blinking his eyes, his nails digging into his palms his teeth biting the inside of his mouth doing anything and everything not to cry. Everybody was outside, so Camilo had time to clean himself up, he wiped the tears from his face, and went to find his plate only to see that it had food on it, and outside. His plate was full but his seat was empty, well someone else who looked like him was in his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Still, of course, I did break the once every-other day sorry, (again- hopefully for the last time) is there anything you wanna see?  If this felt rushed, I need to babysit because my dad just wanted to go on a vacation. These are getting shorter but I promise you the next one will be longer. Did I hype this one up to much? 

On a more serious note, things are happening right now in my family and it'll take longer for chapters to be made, but that means more angst hope yall understand.

Love yall, goodnight/good :D