Ch.6

"We're done with sound check, now will you sing for us?" Harry said running into the dressing room where me Emily and 5sos had been waiting for them "fine, one song" I say and turn to Luke "can I borrow you guitar again" I ask kinda hoping he would say no so I wouldn't have to sing "sure I'll go and grab it from our dressing room" Luke said standing up, Luke walks back in seconds later holding his guitar out to me "thank you" I say taking it, "wait let's go out on the stage" Niall said standing up I shrug "okay" I say standing up we walk towards the stage.

The show was starting in two
hours, we walk on to the stage and then all the boys and Emily climb down and sit in the front row, Zayn places a stool behind me before climbing down and sitting with the others.

"What do you want me to sing?" I say looking towards the boys, "I like when you sing our songs" Ashton said "yeah, sing amnesia?" Calum asked nodding "okay" I replied.
" I drove by all the places we use to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted
and even though your friends tell me you doing fine"

By this point in the song I could feel myself really getting into it, and I remembered why I loved singing

"Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?"

"Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie?
If what we had was real how could you be fine?"

"Cause I'm not fine at all...."

"Woah" Harry and the rest of 1D say with their jaws hanging open "I know I'm awful right" I say "awful?, your absolutely amazing!" Louis yelled, all of one direction nodded their heads agreeing "okay, well I've sang twice now, so Em its your turn to dance" I say climbing off the stool and walking down the stairs joining the others in the front row and handed Luke his guitar back.

"Ugh all right" Emily agreed after we all begged her for a few minutes she walked up on stage and pulled her phone out of her pocket and started playing a fast funky up beat song, she placed her phone on the ground and began dancing and flipping everywhere, " I have know idea how she does this, I'd break my leg if I attempted any of it" I say to Liam but kept my eyes on the stage watching Emily, she ends her routine with a standing back flip, she picks up her phone out of breath "you girls are two of the humble people ever" Luke says "and how did you come to that conclusion Luke?" I ask with a raised eyebrow "you said your awful at singing and your definitely not" Luke said emphasising the word definitely "and Emily said, she wasn't that good at dancing, when she's actually amazing" Liam said "thanks" Emily said after catching her breath.

"you guys are awesome!" Michael exclaimed randomly out of nowhere looking at me and Emily "and why is that Mikey?" Emily asked curiously, after joining us in the front row "Cassie rides a motor bike,plays guitar,sings and is amazing at Fifa" "and your an amazing dancer, with hair the same colour as me" Michael said looking at Emily, we both just laugh.

"You guys are pretty alright to" I say "Come on, you can do better than that, we are amazing!" Calum shouts "hmm, I don't know? I don't think you's are" I say looking at Emily "yeah I don't know" Emily says playing along "c'mon, you love us! Why else would you enter a comp to tour with us" Louis said "I didn't, I'm just the that got asked to come" Emily said shrugging "we're just kidding we love you guys" I say "naw, thanks" Harry said.
"Who's you favourite member from one direction and 5sos Zayn asks mischievously
"We love you all equally" I say lying we both had favourites, mine was Ashton from 5sos and Louis from 1D and Emily's was Michael from 5sos and Niall from 1D
"Really?, that's a lie, just tell us we won't get mad" Harry said looking at me "how could you tell I was lying?" I asked confused he didn't even know me that well "I couldn't love, but you just admitted to it" Harry said smirking "well played styles" Emily said nodding her head "why thank you Phillips" Harry said taking a bow "we're still not saying our favourites though" Emily said smirking.

"1D hair and makeup now! 5SOS wardrobe now!" Mr hunt called out from the side of the stage, the lads all got up and went backstage. Emily and I walked backstage to and sat down on a couch a bit off the stage, we just sat their and talked about the tour and how awesome it was going to be.

--------
A/N the first concert is in the next chapter which should be up in the next couple of hours. -Montanna xx