Ch.14

*3 months later*

I can't believe we're already halfway through the tour.

It's been so much fun and I'm really close with all the boys especially Luke.

We just got off the plane in London at 9:00 am and we're all gonna stay in 1D's shared house while we're here since apparently it's pretty big.

We're all really excited because we have the next 2 weeks off to just do what we want around London, then there's shows here for a week, then we go to France for 2 weeks for concerts then only 2 months left of tour it feels like just yesterday I was racing through my front door to find out if I won the competition or not.

I can't wait for the next two weeks I've never been to London before now and neither has Emily.

"Oh my god it's so cold" I say when we step outside to get a taxi "not really love, you should feel it in winter" Louis says "I'd rather not" I reply as we pile our half of our luggage into the taxi.

It's currently spring in London so the 1D lads say it's not that bad compared to winter whereas the 5sos boys Emily and I think it's freezing since we come from sunny Sydney.

Emily Michael Calum Ashton Luke and I all get in the first taxi and the 1D boys hop in the one behind us, we tell the driver the house address and start driving their, half an hour later we pull up out the front of what looks to me like a huge mansion.

We climb out and grab our luggage just as 1D drive up "this is huge" Emily and I say in sync and the boys all laugh at us "c'mon wait till you see the inside" Zayn says as we drag our bags up the pathway.

We reach the door and Liam pulls the key out of his back pocket and unlocks the front door we all walk inside and my jaw drops the house is huge it's two story's and has 8 bedrooms all with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe.

"So there's 3 guest rooms and they all have two double beds in them so Cassie and Emily can share one and then you boys cans share the other two?" Liam says being the responsible one "sounds good" I say and Harry shows us our room.

I step inside the bedroom and it's just as amazing as the rest of the house, there's an Ensuite and a massive walk in wardrobe that is bigger then my whole bedroom, at home, mine and Emily jaws drop and Harry smirks at us "cool, aye?" Harry says still standing at the door "uh-yeah, this walk in wardrobe is bigger then my whole bedroom at home" I say and Harry just laughs and walk out telling us to unpack.

I start pulling my clothes out of my suitcase and hanging them up in the cupboard then I hear my phone make a noise telling me I have a message I walk over and open it seeing the message is from Olivia, the girl from the first concert in Melbourne, Emily and I had keep in contact with all the girls and we Skype each other quite a bit.

From: Olivia :)
Hey! How are you guys??, we haven't Skyped in a while, are you guys free tonight? Because Montanna and Emma are coming over and we all wanna see you guys. Let me know if you can and If you can't just let me know and we'll organise another time :) x -Olivia
To: Olivia :)
Hey Liv sorry Emily and I have been busy the tour, but we have the next two weeks off!:) so yes we are free to Skype tonight! Can't wait to see you guys!!, What time? x
-Cassie
From: Olivia :)
Yay! Can't wait, 7:30??
To: Olivia :)
Perfect "see" you then x

I plug my phone into charge and hang up the rest of my clothes and put my toiletry bag into the bathroom.

"You girls done?!" I hear Niall shout in his Irish accent from downstairs you can notice his accent even more when he shouts I love his accent. "Coming!" I giggle and we shout in sync and we walk downstairs "what are you giggling about?" Louis asks me "Niall" I reply as we reach the lounge room where all the boys are sitting "what did I do?" Niall asks looking extremely confused "nothing, just when you shout you can notice your accent even more and it makes me laugh" I reply and Niall just smiles at me "I'm glad I could of amusement to you" Niall says and I smile at him.

"What's the time?" I ask "10:30" Ashton replies "thanks, what do you guys wanna do?" "We could go to the London eye?" Zayn says "omg yes!!" Emily and I scream at the same time and the boys laugh at us, "okay London eye it is?" Louis asks and we all nod "what time are we going?" Emily asks "11:15?" Liam asks and everyone nods.

We all head off in to our rooms, I'm still in my track suit pants and jumper my comfort clothes from the plane ride I have a quick shower to freshen up and then put some black skinny jeans with a plain black tshirt red flannel over the top leaving it unbuttoned and my all black vans, I walk into the bathroom and put my black beanie on. "Ready Em?" I ask coming out of the bathroom "yup" she replies she's wearing red jeans and black off the shoulder sweater. I grab my bag which has my phone, wallet, sunnies and whatever else I might need in it.

It's now 11:00 so we walk back downstairs to wear the boys are I take one look at Luke and crack up laughing we're wearing the exact same thing black skinny jeans black top red flannel black beanie and black vans, the boys soon realise why we're laughing and soon we're all laughing our heads off, "we have to take a picture" I say and give ashton my phone a stand beside Luke who puts his arm over my shoulder and I put my round his waist we take a few pictures on my phone and some on Luke's.

I choose my favourite picture and post it on Instagram with the caption 'twinning with my twin' Luke posts the same picture with the same caption and I like it, "hey Luke it's June 16th today it's exactly 1 month till our birthday" I say smiling "haha yeah it is, we'll be 19 and Emily will be the only 18 year old" Luke says frowning at Emily who frowns in return.

"did you guys plan to dress the same?" Liam asks us "nope" we reply in sync "omg your turning in to Emily, your wearing the same thing as me and saying stuff at the same time as me!" I say to Luke who just shakes his head smiling at Emily.

"Let's go shall we?" Harry asks and we all reply saying yeah the walk out and Liam locks the door and we all climb into the 1D boys van/car thing and head in the direction off the London eye *A/N hehehe 'direction' get it? No? Ok I'll stop* "how far are we from the London eye?" Emily asks from beside me "about 20 minutes?" Louis replies and we all nod.

I can't wait to see the London eye I've always wanted to go on it!!

-----------------
A/N
Hey! Sorry but I don't know when the next chapter will be uploaded, could be tomorrow could be a few days, sorry :( I'll try and finish it ASAP though
-Montanna xx