Epilouge-Part 3

*5 Years Later*

"I'm home!" I shout walking in to mine and Nicks house as Nick walks in holding our 2 year old daughter Bella "did the doctor say why you've been sick?" Nicks asks giving me a hug, I had been feeling sick for about 2 weeks now so today Nick stayed home with Bella while I went into the doctors.

"Yup" I say smiling "what's wrong?" He asks "nothing I'm pregnant" I tell him "where having another kid!" He yells smiling "nope, two! It's twins!" I tell him and his smile grows while Bella just looks confused.

"We can tell everyone tonight!" He says and I nod every Sunday night all of the 5sos boys and there families go around to Luke's house where he lives with his wife Kayla, we go there since it's the biggest house.

Families:

Hemmings:
Wife: Kayla
Kids: 1 son Jason who is 2 years old and was born on the same day as Bella

Hood:
Wife: Charlotte
Kids: twin girls Ally and Allison who are 1 and a half

Irwin:
Wife: Melissa
Kids: 1 daughter Carly who is 3 and 1 son Jake who is 2

Clifford:
Wife: Sasha
Kids: 1 son Kaleb who is 1

Styles:
Wife: Kate
Kids: 1 daughter Darcy who is 4 and 1 son Isaac who is 1

Malik:
Wife: Perrie
Kids: 2 daughters Samantha who is 3 and Dahlia who is 2

Horan:
Wife: Vicky
Kids: 1 daughter Alice who is 3 and a half and 1 son Noah who is 2

Tomlinson:
Wife: Eleanor
Kids: 1 daughter Jade who is 4 and 1 son Oscar who is 2

Payne:
Wife: Sophia
Kids: 1 son Xavier who is 2

Parker: (Emily's husbands last name)
Kids: 1 son Greg who is 1 and a half

*at dinner that night*

"Hey Bell why don't you go play with the other kids" I say putting her down on the ground as we walk into the Hemmings house "okay Mummy" she says and runs to the kids toy room.

Nick and I make our way into the dining room where everyone else is, I enter the room and my jaw drops once I see all the 1D boys in there with the wives "I missed you guys so much!" I squeal running into their warm embrace as they all hug me tight "guys I love you and I missed you but I need to breath" I say and they all chuckle and release me as I give all their wives a hug and we all talk and catch up until tea is ready then we all sit down around the huge table.

It was great to see the 1D boys they had been in London the past 3 months with work.

Halfway through the dinner I look at Nick and he nods, and I clear my throat loudly getting everyone's attention "Nick and I have an announcement" I tell everyone "where having twins" we say at the same time, and everyone rushes over to us congratulating and hugging us.

Later that night were all sitting around the lounge when I get an idea and ask Kayla (Luke's wife) to borrow her laptop she nods and goes and gets it, then I plug my phone in to it and open up the album of the photos from tours, we all laugh at the one of Calum and Luke cuddled up on the pool table, and the one of Niall hugging the bag of chips, and the 5sos boys Emily and I in our onesies.

We look through the rest of the photos then we go on youtube and watch the 1D boys first xfactor auditions, then we watch the 5sos boys first youtube video then my first youtube video. We all laugh at how young we look.

"Hey Case member that time after your high school graduation and we were about to watch a movie at your place?" Luke says in a teasing tone as everyone looks at him waiting for him to continue "Luke don't" I say knowing what he was talking about "well we were about to watch a movie when her cupboard doors burst open and all her 1D and 5sos posters fell out everywhere, I've never seen that many posters" Luke tells everyone and they laugh while I blush and hit his arm playfully "I had them from before I even met you guys, I don't have them anymore" I whine and Michael pinches my cheek as I slap his hand away. "Sorry to rat you out hun, but you do still have them posters there just in the back of the cupboard" Nick says and they all look at me smirking

"I can't trust you guys with anything, Luke announces at my wedding, what happened on tour when Emily and I were jumping up and down, Calum runs away with my song book and runs to everyone else with it, and now my own husband tells my best friends that I have there posters" I say with a smile "don't worry, Case we all have your posters" Harry says and the rest of the 1D boys hit him on the arm "do you actually?" I ask them and they all nod hanging there heads in embarrassment "aww, I don't care guys" I tell them.

"Who members when Luke fell out of his bunk on tour and landed face first and gave himself a blood nose" I say changing the subject.

"Or or or when Michael wouldn't get out of bed so Cassie tipped a bucket of water on him!" Louis says and we all continue to laugh.

"Okay on a more serious note" Harry says as we all stop laughing "the lads and I are here in Sydney for a concert, on Wednesday night, would you like to be a part of the concert?" Harry asks looking at me I look at Nick who nods "sure" I tell the 1D boys and they all cheer, and Niall gets up and does a little dance around the lounge making everyone laugh at him.

"Niall I've told you before and I'll tell you again you can sing, but you can not dance at all" Emily tells Niall "when did you tell me I can't dance??" Niall asks confused "at our first 5 direction sister party" Emily reminds him "oh yeah" Niall says nodding.

When I did my own headlining tour I invited Emily to come but instead she went away to Dance School, and now she's just as famous as me and the 1D and 5sos boys, but for dancing.

The rest of the night we just watched old youtube videos of ourselves and talked about tour memories.

I had a great night with my 'family' "say good bye Bella" I say as we're all getting ready to head home for the night, "bye Uncle Luke" Bella says giving Luke a hug before moving onto Harry "bye Uncle Harry" Bella says and repeats the process with all the boys and there wives, even though none of us are blood related all the kids still call us Aunty and Uncle, which in a way they are Bella spends heaps of time with Jason (Luke's son) there best friends, it's pretty funny how Luke and I were born on the same day, and then our kids were born on the same day.

~
Back at home I had put Bella to be and Nick was already in bed when I climbed under the covers I was about to plug my phone into charge when I felt it vibrate in my hands I check and had a message.

From: Big Brother Louis
Hey, our management just called and told us that we have an interview tomorrow at 11:00am and they wanted to know if you were free to do it as well?? x

To: Big Brother Louis
Hey Boo, Yeah I'm free, where is it? x

From: Big Brother Louis
Still gonna call me Boo? Ahahaha
It's at *address*

To: Big Brother Louis
Yes as I am as long as you continue to call me Cassiebear, ahahaha
See you tomorrow! x

Yes all their contact names are still the same from that first tour years ago, and I don't plan on changing them.

In a weird way I'm glad that Ashley use to bully me or else I might not have entered that competition to go on tour with 1d and 5sos, I wouldn't have become best friends with Emily, and I wouldn't have become world famous.

-----------
A/N
It's over :( I can't believe it's finished, thank you to everyone who read this! And I hope you enjoyed it.
I will be posting an authors note chapter soon to announce something!

*An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.*

This quote really reminds me of Cassie, and what she was going through with Ashley before meeting the boys.

Thanks again to anyone who read this.

-Montanna xx