Ch.18

"Morning Boo" I greeted Louis as I walked into the kitchen for breakfast, it was Monday morning and the boys had 1 more week off before shows around London, then France "Morning Case" he replies half asleep it was 7:30am so I had no idea why he was up the other boys were all still in bed and probably will be to midday, I was only up to go for a morning walk/jog since Ive been so unactive lately "what are you doing up so early?" I ask Louis "early?, Case it's 11:30" Louis replies looking up from his bowl of cereal.

"No it's 7:30" I tell him and he shows me his phone and it says it's 11:32 I grab my phone out and show him and point to the wall clock behind him "ugh! I bet Harry reset my alarm and changed the time on my phone" Louis says and I giggle at him "well you did put blue food dye on his toothbrush and make his teeth go blue" I remind him "what ever I'm going back to bed" he says standing up and heading for stairs.

I grab a banana from the fruit bowl and peel it and start eating it as I make my way back upstairs to get changed into my walking/jogging clothes I finish my eating and walk into the walk in cupboard carefully not to wake Emily up I grab my black 3 quarter leggings and my purple singlet and matching zip up jacket I grab my song book, pencil and phone and put them in my bag and walk back downstairs.

I rip a small piece of paper from my book to write a note for the boys and Emily in case they wake up before I get back.

Morning Boys and Em,
I've just gone out for a jog/walk I'll be back in a couple of hours or so.
Text or call if you need anything
~Cassie xx

I left the note on the kitchen bench and walk out the door taking the spare key and locking it again.

I walk for about 15 minutes before I reach a Starbucks I walk inside and order a white hot chocolate, "drink for Cassie" the counter lady calls out I collect my drink thank her and walk out again I continue walking for another 20 minutes before I reach a little park I walk over and toss my empty Starbucks cup in the bin before sitting down on the bench in the park I pull my song book and pen out and begin writing a new song called; I Love You, it's written about Emily, and the 1D and 5SOS boys.

I've just finished the song when I decide to check the time , I pull my phone out and see it says 12:30pm I've been sitting here writing for 5 and half hours, I see that all the boys and Emily have called and messaged me heaps asking where I am and that there really worried, I decide to just reply to Luke since he'll tell the others, I put my book and pencil away , and started typing on my phone as I walked out of the park and back the same way I came.

To: Twin Brother Luke
Sorry Lukey!
I lost track of time, I was writing a song, I'm about 30 minutes away!
See you soon x

I sent it and got a reply pretty much instantly

From: Twin Brother Luke
Thank god your okay!
Since you scared the crap out of us, you now HAVE to sing this new song for us when you get back, is it finished? x

I chuckled at his response and replied.

To: Twin Brother Luke
Yes it is done, and I MIGHT sing it for you guys when I get back, almost there see you in about 20 mins x

From: Twin Brother Luke
Yay! See you soon twinny x

I don't bother replying since the house is just around the corner a bit, I slip my phone back into my bag and walk the rest of the way home once I reach the front door I unlock it with the spare key.

I had barely set foot in the door when all 9 boys and Emily tackled me into a hug "I thought you were dead!!" Mikey screams as they all release me from the hug "sorry guys I was writing and got sidetracked" I tell everyone and they nod "is it finished? Can we hear it?" Niall asked me eagerly "yeah it is and soon I'm gonna have a shower and get changed" I say and walk upstairs.