Chapter 3: You're Insane

Int. Shujin Academy – Later

Akechi is standing in principal Kobayakawa's office with his arms across his chest.

Principal Kobayakawa: It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Akechi. I was actually surprised to hear from you, again. The last time you were here, you wanted to meet with Mr. Kamoshida, correct? I hope that meeting with him was helpful in your investigation! To be honest, I still can't believe that he was responsible for causing our students so much pain.

Akechi looks at Principal Kobayakawa, sternly.

Goro Akechi: Yes, MR. Kamoshida was a monster. I could tell that much just from a single meeting with him. Yet, you've known him for years and couldn't come to the same conclusions. How strange.

Principal Kobayakawa, nervously, responds.

Principal Kobayakawa: So, uh...what can I do for you?

Akechi turns around to face a wall, to hide his anger and resentment from the principal.

Goro Akechi: I wanted to ask you about one of your students, Makoto Niijima.

Principal Kobayakawa: Makoto? Well, she's the president of the student council and my most reliable student aid. Why?

Goro Akechi: Reliable, hm? Would you say that you put a lot of responsibility on her?

Principal Kobayakawa: I...expect great things from...

Akechi pounds the wall with his fist.

Goro Akechi: GIVE ME A STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER!

Principal Kobayakawa, once again, responds, nervously.

Principal Kobayakawa: I...don't understand...

Akechi turns around and walks up to the principal.

Goro Akechi: You don't understand? WELL, LET ME MAKE IT PERFECTLY FUCKING CLEAR TO YOU!

Principal Kobayakawa stutters, nervously, as he responds to Akechi.

Principal Kobayakawa: Can...you...lower your voice a tad...?

Goro Akechi: Did you ask Makoto to look into the incidents that have been transpiring in Shibuya?

Principal Kobayakawa: I...the students at our school were scared and it is her job as student council president to...

Akechi grabs the principal by his shirt collar, rips him from his seat and slams him against one of the walls of the room.

Goro Akechi: AFTER ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS WAS KILLED IN ONE OF THOSE INCIDENTS, YOU THOUGHT THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION WAS TO HAVE ANOTHER GET INVOLVED?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!

Principal Kobayakawa: This...this is assault.

The inflection of Akechi's voice, slightly, changes into a more psychotic one.

Goro Akechi: Oh, this...this isn't assault. I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU ASSAULT!

Akechi raises his fist, getting ready to punch the principal.

Principal Kobayakawa: Wait! Okay, yes, I did it. Did...did something happen to her?

Akechi speaks, coldly.

Goro Akechi: She was found lying in the streets of Yongen-Jaya for God knows how long, beaten and bruised. DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION?!

Akechi throws the principal to the floor in frustration.

Goro Akechi: Listen to me very carefully. Makoto is a sweet girl and you used that against her! Threatening her with a letter of recommendation. HOW LOW CAN YOU FUCKING SINK?! If I get word that you are pressuring any of the other students in this school, I WILL BE BACK! AND NEXT TIME, I WON'T TAKE IT SO EASY ON YOU! YOU WILL MEET THE SAME FATE MR. KAMOSHIDA HAS! DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER?!