1

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝖽, 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝖽, 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐

𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑂𝐹 the bright full moon sat a pool of water hidden inside of a volcano. Athena circled around it as bubbles started to formulate on the water's surface. Soon, miniature golden orbs rose from the water, and into the sky above.

Athena didn't know what it was exactly as the sight, and the setting that she was in, were alien to her. The teen attempted to call out for help and was met with the sound of her echoing voice.

She had no clue how she got into this mysterious place. One minute, she was in her bedroom, and the next, she wasn't. 

"Dad! Dad! Help me!" Athena tried to call out for her father, but was met with her echoing voice once again.

She attempted to escape from the cave through a tunnel, but was unable to because of how steep and slippery it was.

Athena looked down at the water, still bubbling like it was previously, and came to a realization she hoped wouldn't be true.

"Guess you're right, Dad. Swimming lessons might just pay off," Athena mumbled to herself.

And so the teen jumped into the water, allowing the bubbles to consume her vision—

༺——༻

Until she found herself back on her bed.

The sun was peeking through her curtains and the sound of faint music was playing downstairs. Her father must be awake, meaning he was probably developing new technology.

Athena rolled out of bed and went to her bathroom to brush her teeth before heading down to the living room.

Just as she predicted, her father was hard at work in the living room. She was always curious at what her father was creating, whether it be drafts for a new car, a new toaster, or a state-of-the art watch that would sell out as soon as it was released.

But what intrigued the young teen's mind more was the sight of several moving boxes laying around the living room.

Some were filled, while others were just built. Movers brought in more boxes and places them down in the kitchen.

"Ah! There's my little ray of sunshine," Daniel smiled, finally acknowledging the presence of his daughter.

He paused the music he was played and went to hug her. After separating from her, he went to seal off one of the boxes.