2

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇

"𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝐴 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸. An open-ish floor plan, nice kitchen, and a canal is right behind you."

Even though he's seen the house millions of times before, Daniel decided on taking one last look around it with Athena while their stuff was brought in.

Athena expected her father to live in a lavish house like the hundreds he had in the United States, but was surprised when she was met with something more cozy.

Sure, the house looked like it belonged to someone rich, yet it only seemed so from the outside. The inside was beautiful and just how the real estate agent described it to be.

The kitchen was big, but not too big, with the oven separated from the stove, and the dining room attached to it. The living room had a fireplace in it and a spot for a tv to sit on. The real estate agent excused herself from the room to answer a phone call.

"Lab's going to be in the basement," Her father says. Which she expected since all of her father's in-home labs were in the basement.

The agent returned and as a way to distract Athena from what he assumed would be "boring" for her, he sent her off to find her room. Athena explored the entire second floor on her own.

Daniel had every single room labeled with a sticky note so the movers knew what boxes go into which room. Athena walks to the end of the hall and stops at the door labeled "Athena's Room".

The inside was empty, like she expected, with the walls painted white. It wasn't an exact copy of her bedroom in their old house, but it was close enough.

Her bedroom had a walk-in closet and a private bathroom. While Athena explores her room, her father enters inside.

"I'm going to get started on unpacking. The movers are still bringing in a couple of things," Daniel says.

He pulls out his wallet and hands Athena a $100 dollar bill.

"What's this for?" Athena asks.

"Go explore a bit. I'll handle the unpacking."

"I have money saved, Dad. You don't need to give me anything," Athena says. She attempted to hand the money back to her father, but he refused it.

"And as your father, I'm giving you money so you don't touch the money you have saved," Daniel replied, "It's for college, 'Thena. You're going to need it."