3

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖾

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖾

-𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵-

𝑂𝑁 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝑂 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝑂, 𝑍𝐴𝐶 𝑃𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝐴𝑆 𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿 𝑆𝑈𝑅𝐺𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝑃𝑃𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅. He brushed it off and continued his way to Mako. Zac arrived at the moon pool just before Athena could reach the bottom.

The boy resurfaces with her and sets her on a dry spot. Zac looks up at the moon in hopes to see that the full moon had passed and was immediately stricken by it.

Two mermaids, Ondina and Mimmi, arrive in the moonpool. Athena lays unconscious and motionless on the rocky surface floor of the moon pool.

"This is my island. Leave," Zac says.

"Your island?" Mimmi questioned.

She untwists the vial she had with her at the cafe. Zac threatens the girls again. Mimmi pours its contents out and Ondina redirects the green liquid inside towards Zac.

A whirlpool of green swirls around the merman.

Both Ondina and Mimmi use their magic against Zac as the full moon shines brightly above them. Suddenly, Evie emerges from the water in front of Zac.

The whirlpool that encased Zac disappears, knocking Evie unconscious. Zac catches her in the water before she could drown.

"Evie! What have you done?" Zac says. He turns to Ondina and Mimmi while trying to wake up Evie. Ondina and Mimmi leave the moon pool.

As soon as the full moon passed, Evie startled awake. The two hug for what felt like eons. "Are you okay?" Evie asks him.

"I'm fine," He replies.

"You told me nothing will happen to you."

It wasn't until then Zac suddenly remembered that he and Evie weren't alone. There was one more person with them; Athena.

Thankfully, she remained unconscious and right where Zac had left her. Evie jumps out of the moon pool, Zac follows and uses his powers to dry himself.

The two sigh in relief at the sight of Athena's chest rising and falling. Zac uses his powers again to dry Athena enough for him to touch her.