2) Kidnapper's Bog and Fun in Asakusa

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

Once we arrived at the destination Athena told me. I spot a person who was around my age talking to a man. He wears the standard demon slayer uniform with green and black checked haori. Knowing that he is also in a mission but why here at the same place as me.

Out of no where he kneels closer to the ground. I step out and walk toward him.

"Ummm. Excuse me?" I quietly asked and then he looked up at me.

"It's not like what you think?" He said in panic.

"I know you are a demon slayer on a mission. Are you on the mission about the girls are missing?" I asked and he nods.

"I'm (l/n) (Y/n). What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro," He replied.

Tanjiro is back on the ground and he picking a new scent at our current location. He speculates that the Demon he is looking for is somewhere nearby. After confirming the culprit is, in fact, a Demon, Tanjiro sprints past the man and towards the source of the scent.

I can feel it rushing through my bones. There're demons nearby so I followed Tanjiro. Kazumi-san gets stunned by mine and Tanjiro's speed, and soon follows us, but falls far behind. Tanjiro yells out that a Demon is at large before jumping onto a nearby rooftop.

Arriving at the source of the scent, Tanjiro hops off the roof and lands in an alleyway. He draws his sword, readying himself for battle. Tanjiro then detects two different scents: a Demon and a female human. Despite the fact that no one is in sight, we are able to tell that the two are underground.

Tanjiro finds the exact spot where the Demon's scent is strongest and proceeds to thrust his blade into the ground. Wounding the Demon, a pocket swamp dimension opens up, revealing the girl trapped inside. Tanjiro immediately grabs the girl and pulls her out. A Demon's hand sticks out from the ground, holding a torn piece of clothing from the girl's sleeve. The creature pulls his upper body out of the swamp, revealing ourselves to the Demon Slayer.

Like Kokushibo I can confirms that this swamp demon is capable of using the Blood Demon Art. As the wound on the Swamp Demon's arm rapidly heals, Tanjiro questions where he was keeping the girls captive. The Swamp Demon does not answer. Instead, he grinds his teeth before sinking back into the swamp. Kazumi arrives in time to see the Swamp Demon disappear into the ground, and Tanjiro promptly asks for Kazumi to hold the girl and for the both of them stay close to him for their protection.

The Swamp Demon's three bodies attack Tanjiro. They multiply to attack me as well.

I use the instict to detect the demon whereabout and at the exact location.

 "Divine Breathing: First Form: Amaterasu..."

I was then surprised by the emergence of three bodies of the Swamp Demon. How they are supposed to chase Tanjiro but they multiply and chase me instead. So, be it.

 "Divine Breathing: Third Form: Zeus Judgement"

A ring of Thunder fall down  from the sky like a judgement of the almighty Zeus as I gain the speed of lighting and slash the demons causing them to be electrocuted. Good thing that I manages to hit all three, however none of the wounds are fatal since I switched forms. Tanjiro is only able to cut off the arms of the Swamp Demon what a great strength to behold. The three bodies submerge once again, allowing me to jump back to Kazumi's side and regroup.

Tanjiro is able to wound the shoulder of the Swamp Demon, however the cut is too shallow. He attempts to attack further, but protecting Kazumi and the girl at the same time proves to be difficult. One of the three bodies tells us not to interfere and another shows off the hairpin collection of the girls the Swamp Demon had eaten, with Satoko's hairpin among them. Fueled with anger, we aggressively slashes at the Demon while simulataneously trying to avoid our attacks. The Demon multiply and tried attacks us from behind once again, and before we can defends ourselves, Nezuko and Kokushibo kicks the door of their box open and enlargen into their normal size before running out to beat some sence into the demon.