5) Infinity Train.

(A/n: Okay a lot of blood spilling but it's a masochistic Enmu. No one dying in this chapter)

Once Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke in full health and ready for another mission already. Talking about mission I haven't have one in a long time. Am I a part time demon slayer? No, not even close but demon slayer is my full time job.

As soon as I think of mission Athena flys in and informed me about the announcement.

"Y/n, Oyakata-sama have enlist you in a mission," Athena flys and tells me.

"Finally! We can travel for a long time!" Rui exclaimed.

"Yes, indeed," Kokushibo replied calmly.

"What mission is it?" I asked Athena.

"Your mission is to go and to assist the Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku in his mission to hunt for a demon that has caused 40 people to go missing," Athena replied and I nods before Athena flys away.

"Weird. 40 people are quite odd like... a train or a dream or a train of dream!" I suggested to myself.

"Seems like. Train of dream. Wait a second..." Rui said. He might know something.

"Dream. Of course. Enmu, the lower moon 1," Kokushibo replied.

"So, he can manipulate dream," I said to myself.

"Yes/Indeed," Rui and Kokushibo said at the same time. I exactly knows who said it based on their voices.

Great. Now I have to deal with a demon who can manipulating dream. Love it.

Well, now or never but Rengoku-san is a very nice hashira. I might help him but for a big fight I will take the stage.

If fight this lower rank 1 will he follow me like Kokushibo or will he accept the defeat and let me kill him. We'll see about that.

I brought the ticket and went inside just to hear a loud Rengoku-San saying Umai over and over again.

This makes me blink a little since Rengoku San always live in the present so he doesn't have to be worried anything.

To be honest, I was thinking of what I'm doing the whole time. Before I met Kokushibo but it all changes and I don't have to worried about anything because 2 of the 12 Kizuki are my demon companion now. Let's see we have 1st and the 11th I'm safe absolutely safe.

Kokushibo is a strong demon who only second to Muzan. What else do I have to be worried about. Well, I have to worried about that Michel Jackson wannabe.

Now, I waited before I notice anything Tanjiro walk in with Zenitsu and Inosuke. With this I certain sure that all of my party are ready.

Once they sit down we started to chat about general stuff untill the ticket man comes in and asked for the ticket we give it to them. After a few minutes my vision started to faded to black and the last thing I see is Kokushibo kick open the box and rushing toward my side.

*In Y/N's Dream*

This is... where is this place am I in a different place beyond my memory that's what I thought to myself. Until I spot a man where a similarly looking Haori. The purple and black hexagon haori that was similar to me and once the man turn around he was nothing I see as Kokushibo no this is different it is Kokushibo but he's a human?! I believe that's Tsugikuni Michikatsu but how? I have no clue of my whereabouts and my status.

"Oh! I see that you are awake," Michikatsu greets me with a gentle smile. I look and tilt my head a little and look at him confusingly and once I try to sit up but the pain echoes through my body from my lower abdomen or my lower part to the point that I sit back down.