7) Swordsmith Village.

Tanjiro just regain his conciousness when I open the door to check on him. He ask me about the blade and I give my father's note to Tanjiro and his face is just confusing and don't know what to do then he ask me about our next mission that he will not be going and I give him the are you sure look.

"For the next mission, we will be going to the sword smith village," I say but I see the panic in Tanjiro's eyes.

"Really? You don't have too..." Tanjiro say out of panic.

"My Blade is about to be broken might as well took a 1 way trip to the swordsmith village," I explain while leaning my back to the door frame while crossing my arms together.

"I need to calm my father before he straight up chasing you with 2 sharpest knives," I explain a little bit further.

"What about Zenitsu and Inosuke," Tanjiro ask.

"They will be going with us as well. Oyakata gives me a permission to go as a group. I choose you, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Rengoku Aniki as my group," I explain to him.

"Thank You, Sensei," He sigh in relieve.

"You're welcome we will be going on a mission once you recover well," I stand up straight before walking away.

I get out of the room letting Tanjiro recover more. He does have it rough. I walk back to my mansion to see that all of my demon companions are sleeping in a box. The battle is coming I can sense it. Possibly at the swordsmith village. For that I need to be prepare. For this I may or may not tells my demon companion to attends the meeting with Micheal Jackson but they don't need it due to Muzan already knows of their disappearance and mark it as death.

Imagine how angry Muzan might be more than half of his precious 12 moons went missing within a year. Wow! I would be upset and angry thinking more than half of my comrades suddenly missing in a year. Thinking that Micheal Jackson will be the final demon that I have to defeat. That's easily said than done they said but I can make anything impossible possible well attempt the impossible. No one said that you need to be something but it's you who decide and I've decide that I will defeat Muzan in 1v1 combat and rose victory.

Tanjiro's recovery is pretty quick. Shino by San said tomorrow he can go back on a mission. So, with that information I sent Athena to sent a message to my group about Tanjiro's health and his quick recovery also that we are going tomorrow. The first one I got a replied to is Rengoku Aniki.

It goes like:

'Dear Sensei,

I have been inform of young Kamado's quick recovery. I'm fully prepare for tomorrow. It's a great time to finally ask Akaza to use his full skill. Ever since my mother was resurrected she accepted Akaza into the family when my father doesn't approve she gives him a death eyes stare. It's an honor to fight along side you, sensei.

P.S. I think I have accomplished practice the first form of Divine Breathing.

Best regards,

Rengoku Kyojurou.'

Okay so time to check on him. I go to his house to see a lot of trees has been a slashing down within a one single swoop. I see where the attack comes from and there's Rengoku Kyoujurou himself. He runs towards me. While, I still fascinated with the process of that. He really does learn the 1st form. He master it.

"So, you did not just complete the form. You master it. I'm so proud!" I yell while hugging him.

"I...master it!" He slowly processing what I just said before realize what happening.