6) Entertainment District Arc.

As the light scorching morning sun shines into my bedroom where my demon companion not in because they have their own rooms with no sunlight touching them. I can't wait for a mission today otherwise last night I witness the combination of Enmu and Douma's Power. It was extremely powerful because Enmu makes Zenisu sleep and Douma display a great amount of power of ice controlling or cryokinesis. Damn it was too cold to the point that I tighten my hugs to Kokushibo but whatever.

Today is a new day to be happy and that's what I thought before a certain someone comes in and interrupted my peaceful day and that person is non other than Uzui Tengen himself as he yells from the roof of the Butterfly mansion while Shinobu-San goes on a mission. He tries to Kidnap Aoi and Naho to go on a mission.

"I'm your superior! I'm a Hashira, dammit!" He yells and I have no choice but to quickly sneak behind him and kick him off the roof. This makes him drops the girls and he look at me.

"Superior? Want to try and say that again? I'm also a Hashira. A strongest one to be specific. So bow your head before me number 9," I says as the light shines behind me like a divine being.

"I'm taking these 2 because I need some female of the corps on my mission?" Uzui Tengen says with his annoying voice.

"Oh! Then you have a female standing in front of you right here. Right now," I reply.

"Well, what's your mission?" I ask Uzui Tengen for an answer.

"Infiltrate the Entertainment district..." He answer but I cut off his sentence.

"In Yoshiwara," I continues.

Without a doubt that this mission is greatly dangerous. I have heard a rumor about an Oiran in the Entertainment District that a certain oiran who was incredibly beautiful but also incredibly twisted by nature, along with her ruthless treatments of others. I have a certain feeling that she might be a demon in disguise as in expression.

"Your three wives haven't been sent you the reports is that correct?" I ask Tengen Uzui. In order that I will call someone ending with San they will needs to gain my respect which is harder than said than done.

Shinobu-San gain my respect by actually respecting my late mother. Rengoku-San have my most respect to the point that I nearly call him Aniki but it's because the bond we share as comrades in a short amount of time. Many are my comrades who I considers as siblings.

If he wants to gain my respect he needs to gain it. The challenge is definitely not hard but it proves themselves as worthy of respect. Whoever prove it I will consider them as comrades but if they're not I will ignore them.

"You knew!" He shockingly ask.

"Of course I know. I connects the dots. You wants a women to go and infiltrate the Entertainment District to search for your 3 wives," I explain this makes everyone understand the situation.

"Entertainment District... Daki & Gyutaro," Douma says and I understand he cares.

"Douma. If you want to save them please go and talk to them and ask them if they would join as my demon companion," I response and He said Okay softly. When Douma mumbles something it's because he cares or he just mumbles something random.

"Very Well, Uzui Tengen if you want women in your mission then I volunteer," I say but here's the thing Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and are Rengoku-San joining as well. Great we have now we have 3 hashiras possibly vs an Uppermoons. If next mission we possibly have 4 or 5 Hashiras but let's see how the situation goes.

"Okay, then try to keep up," Tengen Uzui runs fast like a shino I but I come prepare and ties the group in my party with a rope and make them sit on a cart which have a tires which connects together like a train but it's run on a street. I sit on my seat before take a deep breath and before control my transportation.