★- cry, cry, cry -★

[AN:

Siri, play lovesick girls by blackpink]

Minho's pov

I woke up with firm arms around my waist. I tried to get up but he wouldn't budge.

I sighed and decided to let myself be engulfed in the large veiny arms of his.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 7:23 am

I carefully got up trying not to wake him up.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I looked at the time again. 7:46 am, in just 4 minutes he will be awake...

The maids made us fluffy pancakes with some fruits on the side, dusted with powdered sugar and whipped cream. As for the drinks they made  him his coffee.

There I sat at the dining room waiting for him, I glanced over at the clock. 7:50 pm, he's awake....

Just then I heard a groan, I looked see Jisung already sitting down looking at the food in front of him.

He turned to look at me.

[AN: Jisung is wealthy and always cheats on Minho, Minho knows, but due to the fact on how many times he has been manipulated, he only trusts Jisung]

As he started to eat, I ate too. I felt Jisung's gaze across from me but I didn't mind it.

"Minho, I have a photoshoot, don't wait for me though" Jisung informed me, he then went to my side, his face inches away.

"I better not see any guys, remember Minho, I'm watching you, you only belong to me"

Jisung whispered and kissed my neck as he went on his way. I touched the part on my neck where he kissed.

I wiped off the spot that he kissed on and stood up to go to the library.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I spent the whole afternoon in the Library.

I sighed and put the book down, I looked at my phone, i decided to go to Instagram just to see the new gossip.

Jisung made a new post on Instagram.

J.one_

one_★

894.9k likes
J.one_★ - done with my photoshoot, going to the club now

Comments ↓

Kcay_Jilove - fuck me
     Reply 1 ↓
          J.one_★ - tell me your address and I'll be right there ;⁠)

Han_top1 - drop dead gorg! 😍🤩

Stwfe32 - marry me