★- remove -★

[ AN:

TW: blood, death.
Siri play riptide by Vance Joy
Enjoy :)

<3333333]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

Silence.

It was pure silence.

Spoons and forks clash together on the plate as we ate dinner, no more whispers and flirtatious seduction going around, which makes me wonder where Yor-ma is now.

I stopped and looked at my side, Jisung eating peacefully, his soft features in his body just wanted you to just hug him and never let him go. Lie....

I was done and I pushed my plate away from me, I stood up but someone dragged my wrist to sit back down.

"Stay" he put his hand on my thighs and gripped it tightly, I shivered at his sudden cold touch, I looked at him curiously. Why are you so nice to me?

Once he was done, I immediately took my leave, I went to my vanity and looked at my reflection.

I then felt someone slide their hand at my small waist, then removed my detector.

"You've been getting really obedient for these past few weeks" the detector slid off my wrist.

I hold my wrist and turned around, but he was gone.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"-he fought and fought just for her..." I whispered, the book was about a prince who was forbidden to love the peasant.

It was a touching and romantic story, "-she cried and cried to be let go, but they refused, 'i beg you please' cried the girl-"

"Minho." I turned to see Yor-ma, I jumped and stood up shocked at the sight.

Blood covered her head to toe, I dropped the book I was holding.

A pool of blood was created underneath her, I took a step forward, "Minho." She said again this time with more sorrow.

Then she dropped, I saw Jisung behind her, he looked at the servants that had witnessed what happened, "take her out"

I was disgusted, shocked and felt bad for her, I stopped my thoughts and looked at Jisung who was walking away from the scene.

I picked up the book and saw the maids clean and take the dead body out, I excused myself and went to the library. The only safe place I have....

I went back to my original location, next to the window I sat, I watched the lights and cars at the window.

I whimpered and put my hands on my face to cover the ugly tears falling off my pretty face, "miss him so much" I blabbered out.

I let the tears fall down my face, I hiccup and wiped off the tears on my face.

"He longed for her existence, but she wasn't here anymore..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

Felix and Hyunjin strike a pose and walk away from the platform.

"Wooh! That was one hell of a show!" Changbin said as they wipe off their sweat.

"Jisung is your opponent right?" Hyunjin asked Felix, "he's always been" he snarled.

They looked at the tv screen, it was Jisung walking at the runway, striked a pose and went back.

Felix grit his teeth and slammed the table hard, "woah Felix, calm down"

He stood up and left.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

I miss him.

I fucking miss him.

I need his warmth.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably as I was reading. I can't, I need him, I miss him....

"-he looked for signs, any help, but they didn't help him" I whispered while reading the same book.

"He cried for help, to help him, but she was gone"

"Lunch is ready" I heard one of the maids said.

I sighed, I closed the book and left the library.

I walked down the hallways of the empty mansion, it felt cool.

I saw Jisung already started to eat, I took a seat beside him and began to eat, I felt his piercing gaze next to me, but I shrugged it off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

SLAYYY #IFUCKINGHATESCHOOL

<333333                        -STAR]