★- dreaming -★

[AN:

TW: cheating
Siri, play Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande
<33333]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

MINHO'S POV

I woke up and saw Jisung isn't here.

I then heard moans coming from the guest room. Wow.... they're so loud...

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I got up and went to the bathroom.

Why is life like this? What is life without Jisung?

I splashed my face with cold water. Can't they stop? It's literally 6 in the morning...

I went outside of our room and walked past the guest room, where it was full of whimpers and......well y'know....

What if....just, what if.......Jisung was never a part of my life?

I sighed and shook my head. I went to the dining room and sat down looking at the food in front of me.

I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes.

My eyes shot open, I forgot I had to meet Felix...

I stood up and went to grab my coat. I still heard them, I brushed it off and walked to the cafe.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hello!" I waved at Felix, he waved back and gave me my reserved order.

"Oh you saw the note" I gave him a small smile, he smiled back, "of course, anything for this majestic pretty boy" he winked and went back to get the orders.

My heart fluttered at what he said. I was in a blushing mess, I shrugged it off and put my hands on my face.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I finished eating, I then wrote my number in the note and left it at the table.

Was this love? I don't know...

Maybe.....?

I sighed and went back to the mansion.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I went back to our room, my mind was still at what he said.

I closed my eyes and smiled, I scrolled on Instagram.

I saw Felix's post.

Leee_Fel1x

984.2k likes
Leee_Fel1x - done with my photoshoot and working at the cafe

Comments ↓

Fellllllix_is_mine - DAMN stomp on me daddy 🥴🤭

Tvqwey_ - WOW Felix

Innie_foxy - heyy, about the guy
Reply ↓
Leee_Fel1x - pm