★- not now not never -★

Hello everyone 🫶🏻

TW: guns, blood

Siri play my bag by G-IDLE 💋 (I play what I'm playing rn)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minho's pov

Mowra was standing, gun in hand, my jaw dropped in shock and relief.

"Oh so you too? Full of betrayers" then the fight began.

Mowra ran and tried to shoot Jisung from the neck but he quickly dogged it, he shot her at the arm, Mowra groaned in pain.

She shot him at his feet, Jisung yelp in pain, they were both with blood as they stare at each other competitively.

We all stood there in shock, I decided to take the first move and kicked the person who hold me in place.

They stumbled and I quickly slid to kick the person who was holding the other members.

Then a full on battle broke, they took punches and kicks, I saw a gun at the floor and took it.

I shot the other people, "are you guys ok!?" I shouted at them, "we're fine I guess" Seungmin replied as he kept the other members in safety.

I quickly looked around and saw Felix still tied up in the chair, I sneakily went to him and untied it.

"You were very hot killing those people" he whispered, I rolled my eyes, "go, now" I told him.

"What about you?" Then we heard a loud shot, I turned around and saw Mowra, got shot at the thigh, she gave me a pleading look to leave.

I gripped my gun tighter as I looked at Jisung ready to trigger his gun to kill her.

I didn't know where Felix was, until "Jisung." He growled, He turned around and saw me and Felix, he smiled evilly, "finally"

I clenched my jaw and looked at Mowra, I mouthed out to her to get out quickly, "what about you" she mouthed out, I just nodded, she pressed her lips and got out carefully.

I looked back at Jisung and Felix, "oh please, your apologies wouldn't work" Jisung snarled.

They both had a gun, hand in hand, Felix was ready to shoot his fucking mouth.

Then a duel began.

I quickly hid behind a chair as I saw them, Felix was jumping and tried to shoot Jisung.

I dug my nails on my flesh as I saw Felix slowly getting hurt.

Then....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No one's pov

Jisung was 24, Minho was 22

He held his hand closely as they looked at the shining stars, the winds blowing made a rhythm to the waves.

"Beautiful..." Minho admired, "not as beautiful as you" Jisung replied, he chuckled.

Jisung cuddled him and put his hands on his waist while Minho nuzzled at the crook of his neck, the sweet medolic sounds of the waves and the peaceful silence were nice.

It was nice.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Same age]

A hit was earned, "didn't I tell you to not disturb me?"

"I was just gonna ask you a question I-i didn't know" a harsh slap was given to Minho, "shut it"

Then he left, Minho sobbed and fell on the floor as Jisung left, he regretted it. He shouldn't have got with him.

He sniffled and looked at himself in the mirror, his red puffy eyes and stressed out face showing.

He cooled down and splashed cold water on his face, Minho decided to drink water so he went downstairs to grab a drink.

Then he heard moans and flesh slapping in the guest room, he teared up but blinked the tears away as he got water.

He gripped the glass as he drank it, "I hate you Han Jisung" he whispered and went upstairs.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Here's the update