★- I'm tired -★

[ AN:
Siri, play  let you break my heart again by Laufey

Y'know the drill

TW: off screen r•pe, abuse, blood, whips

HEEHEHHEHEHEHHEH]
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Minho's pov

I fucked up.

I fucking fucked up.

I think I just shit in my pants

After that Jisung left me at the dining table. I just called her out, is there something wrong with calling her a fucking liar?

I wanna lash out, I wanna fucking cry and just get out of this hellhole. What did I do to deserve this?

It was almost 9 and he was expecting me. I shakily got up and went to our room. The air got thick quickly as I stepped in our room.

I then heard the door locked behind me, I quickly turned around and tried to budge the door open.

"Now where are you going kitty?" I heard a dark voice. A voice that he always uses when I do something he doesn't like.

Kitty.

I instantly dropped down to my knees.

I knew it was going to happen, all over again.

He yanked me to bed and went on top of me.

"You have been very bad Minho, do you know what will happen?" He whispered, I felt tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. No.....it hurts please

I felt him remove my shirt and take the whip.

I wanna go somewhere far from here.

Somewhere safe. Yeah. Like Felix....

Someone I will never be with.....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Blood.

Have you been familiar with your own blood on your back?

Because I have.

Blood and slashes could be seen in my back. Will I ever be healed?

"Tsk, you think we're done kitty?" His voice remained dark and low, I whimpered in pain.

"Be a good kitty and take your master" I widened my eyes and scooted away from him. Please.....I'm tired

He harshly pulled my arm and bit my neck, I moaned in pain. He smirked and continued to lick and bite me, I was whimpering and moaning in pain.

"I'll fuck you till you know that you're mine kitty"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sobbing.

Whimpering.

Moaning in pain.

Jisung sighed, "you never listen..... y'know what" he stood up and slapped me and tilted my chin as he forced me to look at him. Rest. I want to rest.

"You're forbidden to leave this room unless i told you to leave" he told me, I felt like crying all over again. "My my my, look at you so pretty only for me and me only" he whispered.

He hugged me possessively as he stroked my hair, I let him do what he wanted. I wanna cry so badly

"Mhmm, I told the maids to come get you food" I listened numbly, I didn't have the mood to move or do anything in general.

"I also don't have any work today, so you'll be with me today" he responded darkly as he kissed my cheek.

He left me at bed and went to Yor-ma to have breakfast with her. Left me all broken

I hissed in pain at my back, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was reading a book and saw the door open, I looked and saw Yor-ma giving smug look.

"Looks like the kitty needs to be tamed and caged" she Snickered, I glared at her, "what do you want?" Fucking bitch.

"Oh nothing, just telling you about where you belong" she told me and harshly pulled my hair, I scoffed and shoved her.

"Yor-ma, I think your the one who needs to be told where you belong" she sneered and stood up, "you're just a slut that Jisung fucks for fun and pleasure"

I saw her red fuming boiling angry face and she walked out. I laughed and continue to read my book. I noticed a notification in my phone.

 I noticed a notification in my phone

Oh my dadd-

I smiled and then my smile dropped again.

I forgot

I'm not allowed to get out of the room.

"This is officially the worst day ever" I groaned, I saw someone open the door.

Jisung.

"Kitty come" I saw him holding what it looks like a taser. I sat down next to him.

He pulled me on his lap and tased me, I yelp in pain. He smirked, "that's what you get when you were misbehaving earlier" his breathe trickled down my neck.

He tased me again and I whimpered in pain, he holds my waist tightly that I couldn't breathe, "Jisung, it hurts" I manage to get the words out while I couldn't breathe, he loosened up his hold, but I still couldn't get out of his hold.

"I'm going somewhere, I'll be back at 10" he placed me on our bed. Jisung left, I sighed.

"Fuck you Han Jisung"

This is a bit short so I am so sorry, I'm really sick rn.

Anyways, who here wants to be my boyfriend/girlfriend 🤩

Anyways have a nice day HEHEHEHHEHEEHH

                                               -STAR