Chapter Ten

Aemond Targaryen stormed into the dimly lit chamber, heavy footsteps echoing through the air. The room crackled with tension, silence pregnant with his seething anger. His eyes blazed a tempest brewing within, ready to consume all reason.

Baela Targaryen stood defiant, fragile, eyes fixed upon the doorway. Aemond's anger pressed against her, an iron shroud. Inevitably, this confrontation. She hadn't expected her to follow him, but she should have known he would do just that. Unfortunately, he had found her in the worst possible situation ever. What had she been thinking when kissing Aegon, the disgusting womanizing Aegon? The slap must have affected her mother more than she had thought.

Silence stretched, taut, unyielding. Aemond's gaze locked onto Baela, nostrils flaring with each breath. His grip tightened around his sword, a lethal instrument of his wrath. The air crackled, electric, the calm before a storm that threatened to shatter their fragile peace.

"Leave," Aemond spat, voice dripping with venom. His anger hung in the air, a tangible force.

Aegon's playful tone cut through the tension like a dagger. "So eager to be rid of me, brother?" His words danced on the edge of mockery, unaffected by Aemond's threat. Aegon turns to her with a smile. " I'll see you soon, my dear cousin "

Baela's heart quickened as Aegon's promise slipped from his lips. She searched his eyes, seeking solace in the storm. A flicker of hope ignited within her, a fragile ember. With a final glance, Aegon turned away, leaving Baela alone to face Aemond's wrath. The door closed behind him, a barrier between them. Baela stood silent, her gaze steady, bracing herself for the fury that would soon consume her world.

Baela waits for Aemond to curse at her, perhaps even slash at her for daring to kiss Aegon. She felt bad about what she had done but there was no going back now, she would accept any punishment her lover would give her. However Aemond does none of that, Baela watches as he tossed his sword to the side, pale slender fingers moving delicately to unbutton his coat, meanwhile, his eye was fixed on her.

" Strip," he said in a commanding voice that had shivers running down her spine. Baela watches him in confusion, her mind unable to grasp what this wild man was thinking.

" No " she choked " Not here, someone might walk in and see us "

" I don't care, I said strip or I'll tear your clothes off you" Aemond's eyes, devoid of warmth or tenderness, fixated possessively on Baela. His gaze, like a predator stalking its prey, traced every curve and contour of her figure. It was a look that sought to claim and dominate, a silent assertion of his power.

As Baela's garments began to fall away, Aemond's eyes remained locked on her, his hunger palpable. The intensity of his stare seemed to strip away any remaining layers of her vulnerability, leaving her exposed to his desires. It was a look that bordered on obsession, a hunger that knew no boundaries.

With each article of clothing removed, Aemond's possessive gaze only grew stronger, as if he were mentally marking every inch of her body, etching her image into his memory. His eyes lingered on the delicate curve of her neck, the gentle slope of her shoulders, and her breast. Baela sighed deeply as she stood naked before her cousin, though this wasn't the first time he had seen her naked, this time felt different.

Aemond grabs hold of Baela's hand, dragging her towards the bed. His entire weight was soon covering her, lips eagerly devouring hers with a vigor seen many times before. Baela was already soaking so Aemond didn't bother with teasing her. He had an urge like one of an animal that needed satisfying. Pressing his throbbing manhood against her naked mound, he commenced to gently rotate his hips, the wet friction was almost too much. Baela released lusty mewls in response to his actions. Desire had flushed over her skin.