Luke Hughes (smut)

(That's my favorite picture of him. But since I adore him and this wasn't requested imma just use my name.)

There's only one bed 😈

Warning: Heavy smut, cramped car, slight fear of heights.

Final word count: 3746

Salem let out a soft groan as she watched Griffin cross his arms in victory. She hated road trips. She really did, they are stuff and long and always makes her sick. And yet somehow Griffin fucking Zegras has just tricked her into agreeing to go. When he said he bought tickets to go Michigan she had agreed.
  Completely on the fact that she was transferring there in the fall for basketball and had yet to get a full in person tour. What this man didn't tell her was that it was going to be a road trip. And that his brother and his two friends Jack and Luke Hughes were coming. Personally she have nothing against them both, they are nice boys and she was a slight fan of Luke's.
  "Fine but I'm getting the back of the van so I can sleep." She declared with her own arms crossed copying his stance. He let out a laugh with a smirk quickly appearing on his lips.
"Wrong, you can sit in the back but you have to share the seat with Luke. Trevor and I will be in the front, Jack and Quinn will be in the middle that leaves you and Luke in the back." He explained with a satisfied look on his face. She knew he did this on purpose. She called Luke Hughes attractive one time and the boy never lets her live it down.
  She let out another groan turning on her heels walking deeper into the apartment knowing that the very annoying man she calls her best friend will follow. She went into her room starting to pack a bag. "How long will we even be there?" She asked completely over the situation but still planning on giving Griffin hell for it.
  There's silence for a moment before Griffin walks in with one of her peanut butter muffins in his mouth. She roll my eyes at his actions. This isn't the first time he has stolen her food while being at her apartment. "We will be there for a month. I figured that's enough time for my brother and his friends to get their media and charity games over with and give you time to do the paper work and take a minute to observe the campus before you move and give us enough time to actually get a vacation in." She let out another groan. A whole month of clothes and other things she had to pack.
"How will we fit all of this into the car?" She asked as she folded a few of her outfits she had already picked out. He better have a good answer because she refuses to sit on-top of everyone's luggage.
  "Jim and Ellen Hughes will be driving a vehicle with all of our things in it. They will be leaving a little bit ahead of us, considering they will be driving straight there, while we get comfortable in the van and get some road trip supplies." He explained sitting himself at her computer desk knowing damn well she doesn't let him sit on the bed with food.
  "When do we leave?" "Right now." "Damn"
It took her nearly an hour to pack everything she needed but she could tell that nobody was really in a rush so that took weight off of her shoulders. She sat in the truck if the van we would be taking as she watched griffin help the boys load the things it into the car. She would help but why would she when she had men that can do it for her.
She noticed they were nearly done making her grab her duffle of things she would need in the van and putting it under her seat. She crawled into the back and pulled out a pillow and of course in her rush, grabbed her "I heart number 43" New Jersey devils blanket. This was going to be bad. She decided to just pretend to not know it said that.
She was so caught up in the song that she didn't notice the rest of the boys pile into the car till she felt heat beside of me. She glanced up and saw Luke looking at her blanket. She decided to just shut her eyes and ignore it. That was till her idiot of a best friend decided to speak up.
"Hey sal, I didn't realize you were such a fan girl." Griffin said loud enough for the whole car to hear perfectly. She narrowed her eyes taking one of her ear buds out. "You are the one who bought it for me. Not my fault it's comfortable." She shot back giving him a look that said 'try it and die'
"It's okay sally Lukie doesn't mind that a hot girl is one of his biggest fans. Right Luke?" Jack said with a smirk looking at Luke like he knew his biggest secret.
"Oh for sure, especially when his fan is 'the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Quinn followed saying the last part like he was quoting Luke word for word.
"Shut up and start driving." Luke said waving his hand in a dismissive motion causing me to laugh, earning a grin from him.
Did Luke really think that she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen? Shit maybe she can make my move this month. Wait, no she don't have the guts for that.