prologe

The blonde girl tried to focus as she wrote down a few notes about the kidney. She tried to listen to professor Bell as her thought are wandering around, thinking about her upcoming girls trip to capri.
She drew a few tornadoes at the ending of her paper. She couldn't focus on the last two tours until summer break.
She loved university though, she loved her courses. It's her passion.
The young girl was so excited to finally go on a girls trip with her childhood friend. The girls planed the trip already 5 months ago but Eleanor was nearly more excited to visit her dad after her girls trip. She hasn't been able to see her dad since forever. She missed him. He is her best friend.
Eleanor was the type of person that held onto things too tight. She gets hurt. Every time. But there was one person that always supporter the blonde girl.
Her dad.
Her dad is he best friend. Their bond is strong and it grew with every day. Their connection could never be broken. Eleanor is a replicate of him.
He wasn't the one that gave birth to her. That was her mother. But he was the one that stayed with the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on and hold her hand. Told her to stay strong. Was there when everyone else left and cried when he saw another beautiful girl. His daughter. Thomas was a tough man but he will always met when it comes to his beautiful daughter.
Even though he's totally into motorsports, he still did everything he could to support her passion for horse riding when she was younger.
Eleanor knew that not everyone has such a great relationship with their dad but she hoped it would never change. It will always be that way.
The only thing that Eleanor didn't knew is that her dad would also support her finding her true love as he decided to be her wingman when she visited.