two

Eleanor thought her dad was joking. Thomas wasn't.

He knew Lando is a good guy. He might haven't talked to him often yet but he knew he's a good one.

„let's go, I'll show you the red bull team. I know you're addicted to that energy stuff."

Eleanor was happy that they left. She was an open book towards her dad but she knew that Zak Brown also heard her saying that the thought one of his drivers is cute. Even though it's the thruth it was embarrassing.

Thomas showed her around till he was done with work for the day. Both didn't join the little bus that drove the Pirelli employees to their hotel, Thomas and Eleanor went back to the hotel with a Pirelli owned car.

London isn't far away and a bunch of thomas' colleagues even spend the night at their own places. Thomas didn't. He lived in the north of England. So did Eleanor until she moved to Oxford for college.

"How do u feel, honey? Do u wanna join my colleagues and me for dinner? Or do u wanna order room service? Maybe even to go the spa. You deserve it." Thomas told his daughter. She smiled at him, realised how tired she is. "I'd love to join for dinner but that flight and the hole day made me really tired." She informed him and as soon as they arrived at the hotel, she said goodbye to her dad and his colleagues.

As soon as Eleanor arrived at her hotel room, she lied down at the bed. She loved that room, I looked like it's kinda expensive.

She took a quick shower which wasn't the best idea, as soon as her hair was dry again and she laid in bed, she was quite awake.

She texted Bella, her best friend. Told her about her day. Bella is more into motorsports, mostly because of her boyfriend Cole.

» saw that you're still online. Is your room alight? « Eleanor got a text from her dad. She smiled. She will always be his little girl. She texted him back, telling him everything's alright. Right after he saw her message, he called.

"Hey dad, what's poppin?" A smile appeared on Eleanor's lips. She heard Thomas chuckle through the phone. "Do you remember that friend that always invites me to an Irish pub when I'm in London?" That happens at least twice a year. "And you getting wasted? Of course." "Well, that friend is Zak by the way. We're going to meet there. Wanna join?"

Eleanor loved that her dad always wanted to include her. Of course he wouldn't have asked if he was 100 percent sure she's asleep.

"You know what, count me in! Give me like 15 minutes. I'll meet you in the lobby" Eleanor jumped out of the bed. She often regretted it when she cancelled plans so she knew that this wouldn't be a bad idea.

Of course she didn't knew that Thomas made sure Zak is going to bring Lando with him.

Eleanor wore a black skinny jeans, a black tank top and her favourite oversized cardigan. The light green Color suited her. She loved cardigans nearly as much as she loves hoodies.

„Hey Kiddo" Thomas smiled at his daughter. He loved that they had such a strong bonding. „hey Dad. So, is it really such a good idea to get wasted when you have to be at the track tomorrow at 12 pm?" she looked at her role model while following him out of the hostel. „Don't worry, honey. Didn't plan to do that. Just, you know, talking to an old friend. I'm driving so I shouldn't drink. If u want to, just go for it."

Thomas knew that Eleanor is old enough. She once got drunk and he picked her up at a party, had to stop on their way home because she clearly drunk too much and had to empty her stomach.

„Don't think so" Eleanor and her dad sat down in the Pirelli owned Ford Escape.

As soon as Thomas started the car and the navigation, Eleanor connected with the Bluetooth.

She started planing the road trippin playlist they both made together.

I want it that way by Backstreet Boys made Eleanor singing along and so did Thomas. He normally listens to AC/DC or Kiss but even though he doesn't says it he loves the Backstreet Boys.

The McRaes arrived 40 minutes later. Since the pub wasn't really in the city of London, it wasn't hard to find an parking spot.

Thomas spotted Zak's car already. He didn't saw a car that would make him think Lando is there too. Thomas hoped that maybe Zak picked him up.

Zak on the other hand did picked up Lando. He told him that a friends daughter thought he's cute. He kinda forced him to join, told him he should finally get himself a girlfriend. Lando acted like he didn't knew who Eleanor McRae is. Of course he noticed her. He saw Thomas walking around with her today. When she wasn't looking, he did. Nearly couldn't look away.

Thomas and Eleanor entered the pub. Zak was facing them, Lando didn't.

Eleanor noticed a boy with curly hair and immediately stoped breathing. "Dad, tell me that's not true!" She whispered. "I'm your wingman tonight, Honey" he explained, Eleanor slowly started to panic. It's not the fact that he's incredibly handsome but she didn't knew if he knows that she thinks he's a cutie.

Her hands are getting sweaty. "If I would...-" "don't tell me you wouldn't have joined. You're here now, honey. If you really feel that uncomfortable, we'll leave." She smiled at her dad. Thankful for his offer. He put his hand on her daughters back, showing her that he's there for her. She can trust him. And she did. Always did and always will.