Chapter 55

he time passed quickly and it was soon the Friday night before the reunion. Tony and Gibbs arrived home early from work. Tony and Charity were heading to the hotel that night to check in. They figured it would just be easier that way. Charity had spent the day getting things together.

Tony loaded up the car and was soon ready to go. Charity held AJ. she showered him in kisses, making him laugh. "Mommy loves you. I'll be back in a couple of days. You are going to spend the time with Grandpa. You be good for him." She spoke to AJ. Then she showered him in more kisses.

Tony walked over to stand beside Charity. "Okay, let me have my little man." Tony said.

Charity passed AJ over to Tony. He kissed his chubby little cheeks. "You be good for Grandpa. Mommy and Daddy will be back in just a couple days. I love you." He said to his son.

"Alright, you two had better get going, so hand me my little buddy." Gibbs said.

Tony handed AJ over to Gibbs. Charity gave her father a hug and kissed AJ a few more times. "We'll call when we get to the hotel." Charity said.

"Alright." Gibbs said. He kissed his baby girl on top of the head. "We'll be fine."

Tony and Charity headed to the car. Gibbs stood on the porch with AJ. He held AJ's little hand up and made him wave bye. Once their car was out of sight, Gibbs turned to AJ. "Alright, buddy, are you ready to have some fun with Grandpa?" Then he turned and headed back inside.

Tony and Charity...

After just a few hours, the couple soon arrived at the hotel. They checked in and a bell boy escorted them to their room, helping them with their bags. Tony tipped the guy and then he left. Tony shut the door behind the bell boy. Then he turned to see Charity already on her cell phone.

"Just wanted to let you know we made it to the hotel...okay...How's AJ...okay...thanks Daddy...I love you, too...good night." The phone conversation was soon over. Charity set her phone down on the table. She turned around to see Tony looking at her with a devilish grin on his face. She lifted an eyebrow in a silent question.

Tony started walking towards her. "I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door." He said, the grin still on his face.

Charity smiled. "Oh, really?" She said.

Tony snaked his arms around Charity's waist and pulled her in close. He tenderly kissed her lips. He trailed his lips along her jaw line and down her neck. Charity let out a giggle as his breath tickled her neck.

Later, they lay in bed, their bodies twined together in a loving embrace. The sheets were a tangled mess and their clothes scattered on the floor. "I love you, Tony." She said.

Tony smiled at Charity. He pulled her hand to his lips and placed a kiss on it. "I love you, Charity." He said.