Part 4

Y/n pov

Billies has been blowing up my phone like texting, calling, and even fucking emailing. Lauren told me just to talk to her, but am I in the wrong for being mad at her for flirting with me even though she has a boyfriend? People would call me petty and childish, so you know what? I'll just text her and get it over with.

Billies pov:

I hear my phone buzz, and I roll over on my side, praying to God that it's not que. I switch my phone on, and to my relief, it's y/n. I've been trying to get in contact with her to try to explain myself because I didn't want her to find out this way.

Y/n😩😫: hey....

Billie❤️: hey..... y/n I'm really sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to find out that way or want to hurt you in anyway but unfortunately you did...

Y/n😩😫: it's fine no worries I was kind of hurt my the fact but I'll get over it... wanna maybe go get some coffee with que🤔

Billie❤️: haha very funny y/n but sure just send me the location and I'll be there.

I hear my room door open, and it's que, "Hey baby girl, why have you been ignoring me for?" He raises an eyebrow.

( Tw⛔️: there will be some homophobic name calling.)

"I just needed some time to myself," I lied. I looked down at my phone, seeing that Y/N has sent me the cafe she wants to meet at. He snatches my phone and chuckles. "You still talking to this dumbass dyke friend of yours?" he questioned. I snatched my phone back from him. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you, Que?" I yell.

"He looks down at me. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, Billie?" he yells back. "You, I'm talking to you." He grabs me by my neck. Soon enough, his fist meets my eye, and I'm on the floor, feeling a tear roll down my eye. "Billie, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said as he sat down beside me.

I pushed him out of the way, ran to the bathroom, and looked at myself. He had given me a black eye, and it's not the first time he has done this, and I just remembered that I'm going out with y/n today. Can this day get any worse? "I'll just put on some glasses and call it a day." I walk out of the bathroom, and Que is sitting in my bed, smelling my sheets.

I went into my closet and picked out a hoodie and some sweat pants, grabbed my keys off my dresser, and put my glasses on. I walked down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Mom, I'm going out, so don't be concerned if I don't call." She looked at me confused. "Okay, sweetheart, but why do you have glasses on?" When she said that, I ran out of the house as fast as I could, got into my car, and drove off.

Y/n pov:

I just got to the cafe, and I saw Billie sitting at the table outside. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. When we pulled away, I saw she had sunglasses on, and it's not even sunny outside today.

Once we sat down, we ordered a Frappuccino. Billie wouldn't even make eye contact with me, and if I would look at her too long, she would look down, so I decided to speck up. "Are you okay, Eilish? You seem kind of closed off; you're usually really talkative?" I asked. She looked at me. "Just wanna take in the view," she said. "And why do you have those weird-looking sunglasses on? It's not even sunny." She looked like she had seen a ghost.

I know when people are lying, especially her. When she's lying, her leg starts to shake. "Take off the glasses, Billie. I want to see your eyes." I lie. "I can't. It's too sunny." I scoff. "Why are you lying?" She scratches the back of her neck. "No, I'm not." Since she's making it hard for both of us, I'll just take it into my own hands and take them off.

I walk over to her and stare at her for a minute. "W-what are you doing y/n?" she says nervously. I bend down so we can be the same height and take her glasses off. "What the fuck?"

What do you think she will say when she sees that Billie has a black eye?
Checked
786 words
<3