Part 6

Billies pov:
As she leaned in, she kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her as close as possible. She moved her hands up and down my thigh, making me moan into her mouth.

Then my mind rushed with thoughts of what Q would do if he knew I was doing this. I quickly pulled away, walking out of the bathroom.

y/n pov
As Billie pulled away, walking out of the bathroom, I thought I had done something wrong. I walked out of the bathroom. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, it's me, my boyfriend Q. If he knew what happened, he would be mad," she said, pacing around the room. "Is that who did that to you?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded her head, confirming that he did that to her. As I began to think que is the pink-haired guy at the event, I got knocked out of my thoughts when Billies mom called out, saying dinner was ready.

As I was about to walk out the door, Billie grabbed my face and said, "This never happened. I'm saving both of our asses here, so be grateful. I don't want que to hurt you." She let go of my face, opening her door and walking downstairs.

I followed behind her, seeing this tall ginger guy sitting at the table as he saw me. He got up from his chair and stared at me like he had seen a ghost. "You must be Finneas," I chuckled. "Mom, she knows my name. Oh my holy Jesus, im such a big fan dude."
He reaches out his hand for me to shake, and I shake it and start weirdly smiling. I start getting kind of scared and let go of his hand. "Finneas, stop fangirling; it's embarrassing," Billie said, walking past him.

"Ass face," he yelled. "Shut up, you ginger lizard." She yelled back. "Stop you too; its not that serious. Sit at the table and get ready for dinner." She sighs. "Whatever." They both mumble.

I sit in the middle of Billie and Finneas as Maggie starts passing out the plates. "It's cauliflower steak with mashed potatoes." Maggie says, sitting down at the table, "Mom, I said I wanted ketchup fries k. It's very simple."
Billie said, "That's not a real meal. Billie, you eat this or you get nothing." Maggie says putting salt on her mashed potatoes.

Billie huffs out of frustration and starts to eat. I honestly hated cauliflower, but I was willing to eat it. As I took a bite of the cauliflower, I was trying to get it down. It's not that it was bad, but I just don't like cauliflower.

"I hope you like it. I worked really hard on it." She smiled at me and made me feel bad because I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. "It's really good. Thank you again for dinner," I said, lying through my teeth.
My phone rang, and I looked at it. It was an unknown number. "Sorry, I have to take this," I say. I get up from the table and walk outside. "Hello, this is Y/N. If you have any questions about anything, you should talk to my manager." I say it with sarcasm.

"No y/n this is your dad" the man over the phone says.

568 words

A little update for you guys 💗