•07 Eleazar•

Chapter 7 ~ Eleazar

BellaPOV

I am standing outside the door of the Denali Coven front door I ju rang the door bell. The door opened. 3 blondes stand in front of me.

"Hello, can I help you?"
One asked.

"Yes you may is this the Denali Coven?"

They sold there shocked because I said Denali COVEN. I continued.

"I heard that there's a man called Eleazar in this Coven" a man which I guess is Eleazar appeared at the door once I said his name. "Eleazar I need you to do me a favour"

The whole family was at the door by now.

"What favour?"
Eleazar asked. As he ushered me inside.

"What gifts do I posses? I know what you are"
I asked once I sat down.

"How did you find out?"
A blonde asked.

"Will you promise to tell me my gifts i have any?"
I asked just to make sure.

"Yes"
Said Eleazar.

"OK then I met your.....cousins......"
I told them the whole story up until Edward leaving.

"Why do u want to know your gifts may I ask?"
Eleazar asked.

"Volturi what are they?"
I simply answered getting impatient.

"Volturi--"
He started but I cut him off.

"You promised"

"Yes sorry..... Let me see. Mental and Physical shield, full mind control and magnet. Impressive. I've never seen anybody with so many gifts and they are powerful too"

"Uh... Thank you?"
I said not knowing what to say.

This is really gonna help. Aro is going to go for it. But I'm not stupid. I'm gonna tell him one or two and tell him the rest after the change. Heheh

With that I thanked them and told them not to say anything to Aro about my gifts if he asks.

"Yea, OK but he could threaten us."
Said a blonde which I learned was Kate.

"Mind control."
I tapped my temple and turned to leave.

"Will you stay for awhile?"
Carmen asked.

"No. Sorry.Maybe another time. I'm in a rush to the airport."
I didn't want to be impolite but I was in a rush.

"Italy?"
They all asked.

"Yes."
I said eager to get out already.

"Good luck you don't need it with all them gifts but anyway"
Said Eleazar chucking.

"Thanks. O and don't tell the Cullen's I was here or what I'm doing."
I asked nervous.

"Of course Bella."
Irina and Kate said at the same time then burst into giggles.

I smiled at them and made my way to my car. I drove to the nearest Airport and bought a one way ticket to Italy. I brought a new outfit so I could get dressed before the plane landed.

The plane trip was terrible! I was so nervous.

What if they'll suck me dry before I even get to talk?!?! What if he already has somebody like me?!?! What if they won't like me?!?! Won't accept me?!?!

My mind was racing 1,000 miles an hour.

After a few hours the plane was going to land in 20 mins. So I got my outfit and went into the bathroom to change into.

A really, really short black skirt that went 5 inches below my ass, a black tong with that, a black crop top that barely covered my black bra. High topped Converse and I did some makeup. The cateye once again some mascara and bloody red lipstick. Blackish-Grey eye-shadow.

Let's face The Volturi.......

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Soooo Bella's going tyo the Volturi! At Last! I just couldn't wait to get to that part. Next chapter gonna be updated today! Can't wait to start writing.
I decided to Let Angela and Jacob live. But not gonna mention them in the story.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218