•16 Ruined Plans•

Chapter 16 ~ Ruined Plans

BellaPOV

They watched my very move. I felt intimated, safe and loved at the same time. Just them looking at me made me want to fuck them there and then.

For my outfit I picked out a bloody red, strapless dress that came down to just a bit above my mid-tighs. To the dress I picked out pure black 8inch high heels and a bit of accessories.

I knew boys will drool once the see me. I smirked inwardly and entered the bathroom to get changed. But the Kings won't aprove of this I inwardly cursed myself for not thinking about this before.

When I walk out their eyes are wide staring at me with black lustful eyes. I smirked.

"Enjoying the view boys?"
I asked in a seductive voice winking at them.

They snapped out of it and all nodded their head like dogs I laughed. Again. I was pinned up against the wall in the matter of second by no other then Caius with the others flanking him.

"You can't go out in that. Men will be all over you."
Caius whispered, while licking and sucking on my throat.

"I like men all over me. Especially the three Vampire kings"
I whispered back causing him to shiver I just smirked.

He moved even closer to be if that's even possible, no space whatsoever between our bodies. He started to push his hips against mine. I let out a load moan of pleasure. He jus smirked.

They carried me to the bed and layed me down. Caius was hoovering over me while Aro and Marcus were sucking on the both sides of my neck. That's when I remembered that Jane was waiting for me. I pushed the guys off me and stood up they all had confused looks on their faces. I sighed.

"I was suppose to go shopping with jane....."
I trailed off at the end.

Aro picked up his phone, started doing something and said.

"Not anymore. I texted her that you cannot go shopping today because you have important duties to attend to."
With a smirk on his face.

He waved his hand telling me to come over. I went over to him seductively swaying my hips. Sat down on his lap and started to have a full makout session with him. Aro was moaning into the kiss so was I. I started to unbutton his shirt but got impatient and ripped it to shreds.

"Impatient are we?"
Aro chuckled pulling away.

My hands went down his chest and down to his pants which I ripped off leaving him with boxers only. I moved onto Caius then Marcus doing the same thing all of their clothes were ripped apart from boxers. They all turned to look at me and pushed me gentely onto the bed. They ripped my dress into shreds leaving me in a bra and panties.

Aro got on top of me, stated kissing me and started rubbing his lower parts against mine. I moaned in pure pleasure and desire. Caius ripped of my bra and him and Marcus got to work on my nipples.

After a while Marcus moved on top of me switching with Aro and pulled my panties down, next he interested a finger and started trusting it inside me. I was moaning like mad. Then he added another one and after a few around 5-10 mins of this lowered his head and started licking and sucking my puss.

After a while Caius switched with him. Pulled his boxers down and positioned himself to enter me.

"Are you ready?"
He asked concern in his voice.

"Yes"

He entered me. At first it huurt but Caius was surprisingly gentle and careful. I loved every minute of it. After a good few minutes he was demanding and dominant. I loved it. After lovemaking for the red of the day and all throughout night we were satisfied and lay down on the bed cuddling.

We ended up love making once again throughout the whole day because I was teasing them and didn't regret it. I'll never go bored ok unsatisfied with these. That's for sure.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

I'll probably update 2 chapters a day for the next 2 or 3 days because my father went to Poland for Buisness and I'll have more time to spare. So you can count on another chapter later today. Love ye.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218