•12 Meal•

Chapter 12 ~ Meal

BellaPOV

Of course I picked out something short for myself to wear. Jane was objecting.

"There are rules for getting dressed in that kind of stuff, Mistress."
Once see saw what I picked out.

"I asure you Jane the Masters won't have anything against me wearing this kind of clothing. That rule doesn't applie to me, for short."
I said smirking.

After that she left so I could get dressed without interruptions. I got dressed into a blood red dress, short dress that went just below my ass. Black 5 inch killer heals and some accessories.

I left my hair down and did the black smokey eye shadow look. I aslso added quite a lot of Mascara, not that I needed it, I did the cat eye with my eyeliner and added some lipgloss to finish the look off.

I walked outta the room once I was ready. Jane was waiting for me outside my door. After greeting her we made our way down the hallways and into the throne room.

"Hello, Isabella. Its good to see you once again. Immorality suits you."
Aro said getting up off his throne and hugging me. , once we were in the throne room. I hugged back.

Pulling away Aron gently kissed my cheek. I heard Caius and Marcus growl making their way towards me.

"Why thank you Aro. Its good to finally awake."

Marcus hugged me and kissed my cheek but Caius hugged me and started kissing my neck. I pushed him away gently and said.

"Master Caius I don't think this is appropriate."
Struggling to get free away from him, finally he let go, but not before whispering into my ear.

"Your even more Beautiful as an immortal."
His caused a shiver of pleasure run down my spine, I shivered and Caius smirked.

They all sat back down in their thrones and told me that our meal will be here soon. Soon enough Heidi came back with a large group of tourists. Once the gate closed All three kings dug into the people. The burning in my throat was awful but I decide to wait until all the guards are finished.

There was two left, I licked my lips as I walked towards them. All eyes in me. There was an old lady and a man in his twenties left. I decided to Get the old woman first.

"Is will only hurt a bit"
I told her as I bit into her and her screams filled the room.

Next was the man, he was quite handsome, I decided to play with him abit. I walked seductively towards me swaying my hips from side to side. I heard Aro, Marcus, Caius and a few other males growl with lust. I just smirked.

"Your quite handsome young man, what's your name?"
I asked while trailing my finger up and down his chest.

I heard more growls behide me and decided to ignored them. The man in front of me had scared, lustful and nervous written all over his face.

"J-- J-- Joshu-- Joshua O'B-- O'Brie-- O'Brien-- Joshua O'Brien."
He kept trying until he got it.

"Well Josh....." I purred as I kissed and licked his neck, I heard 3 moans behind me belonging to Aro, Marcus and Caius. Caius' was the loudest. "You taste sooo good"i kept purring and whispering things that turned him on, his member already hard as a rock.

After a while I got bored and bit into him, he tasted so good I moaned while sucking him dry. Once I was done I turned around now facing the kings, smirked and started licking my lips from the blood. Knowing I was turning them on.

Suddenly there was a tight triangle around me.

"You shouldn't do that"
Said Caius in a sexy voice.

"Why not?"
I asked acting innocent and kept doing it.

"Because your turning us on"
Said Caius in the same voice once again.

"What's so wrong with that?"
I asked in a sweet voice.

One moment I was standing in the middle of a triangle with was made out of three vampire kings, the next moment I found myself....

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Cliff Hanger!

Yea, yea I know you hate me! But I couldn't help myself! I'm wondering what ye think Bella was doing the next moment? Comment please I wanna know ye all think!

Sorry I should have updated earlier today but I read this book and I was so into it I couldn't stop.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218