•10 Transformation •

Chapter 10 ~ Transformation

BellaPOV

They all looked at me with a thoughtful expression. As if they were debating my offer. It wasn't an offer it was a demand but anyway.

"Fine"
All three gurmbled.

They went to sit on they're thrones. Except from Caius, he picked me up and sat me on his lap while he was sitting on his throne. He had his arms around my waist and his face in my hair breathing in my scent.

"Is it okay if the three of us Bit you? I don't want any fights as to who should do it."
Aro spoke after a while.

"Sure"
I answered without delay Honestly I was more then pleased by this.

All three got up and started walking towards the door, Caius carrying me bridal style. For no Reason.

"Caius, I'm perfectly fine to walk on my own."
I said while trying to he outta his arms, he was having none of it he just chuckled and kept a firm grip on me.

"We're not going to be walking, besides I don't think you can run as fast as us."
He said still chuckling.

I gasped because at that moment they started running Vampire speed through the hallways. We stopped outside what seemed to be Aro's sturdy since his name is on the door. He opened the door and WOW!

He even had a fucking bed! In his study! It was beautiful. Well..... The whole castle is beautiful. Caius lay me down on the bed. It was sooo soft! The three of them stood there for a while, looking at me with lustful eyes. After a while of this, trust me it was sooo AWKWARD!, all of them came closer and bit into me.

Caius bit me on the neck, Aro on my shoulder and Marcus bit my wrist. Once they did I let out a scream and a pound one at that. All I saw was the kings covering they're ears before I passed out.

It was horrible. It felt like I got burned alive, Cut in half by a chainsaw and run over by a tank all at the same time. It was Agony. I kept screaming.

"MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! KILL ME! PLEASE!"
Over and over again I've never felt anything like this before.

(A/N don't like writing when she's changing sorry I'm not good at it either. Gonna skip 3 days forward.)

After what seemed like years the burning slowed and left coolness behind it. It started disappearing from my fingertips and toes makings its way to my arms and legs. Then Suddenly it all moved to my heart I thought it was the end! But it was so much more painful then before.

After a while of that pain, it all disappeared. My eyes shot opened. I could see....... EVERYTHING! Every dust mote in the air, by everything I mean everything. I could also hear and smell everything. It was amazing.

Suddenly I became aware of one other person standing in the room. My self preservation instincts kicked in. I leaped at whoever was there and.......

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Cliff Hanger!

Who do you think it is? Its only one person? What do you think Bella will do next? Its getting interesting...... I don't know how many chapters I'll end up with but I'm not even done half of it. Good. But I can't wait to start the other book but I know I'm going to forget about this one. I want to finish this one first.

I would really appreciate more voting. I mean its not that hard to click a button :( you would really make me happy. Don't forget to comment what u think

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218